• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Police blotter: Ed Oliver is next

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's that time of year, players are in the mood for fucking up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really need to start OTAs or the whole damn league is going to be in prison...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really surprising. He was a stand up class act in college.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins WR Cody Latimer was taken into custody in Douglas County, Colorado on Saturday.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office was called to the Zenith Meridian Apartments in Englewood, CO on a call of shots fired indoors. Latimer was taken into custody on charges of assault in the second degree, menacing, illegal discharge of a firearm, prohibited use of a weapon, and reckless endangerment. He's currently being held on a $25,000 bond. Given the charges, his place on Washington's roster is in doubt.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire front page of sports websites are littered with multiple NFL players with some form of assault, DWI, and Gun arrests....usually all 3.

There are too many to count anymore this offseason.

It is some serious OVERACHIEVING to get it done during a lockdown pandemic.

They are putting in extra hours and hard work to overcome that obstacle which should slow crimes down a bit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a DUI... tons of people get them. And I think like 2 or 3 African Americans have registered their firearms in the US. It just doesn't happen. Black and white people need to start lookin' out for each other. Like black people can be like, "Dude... don't try and dance out there, just sway back and forth." And white people can be like, "Hey make sure that's registered."

Anyway, I really don't see any issue with this. Obviously he's a dumbass (like most NFL players) and reckless, but he didn't do anything like what Dunbar/Baker were charged with (innocent until proven guilty, that one still baffles me, especially after those that said they did it, then said they didn't? lol wtf?)

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the very least, this qualifies as "exceptionally stupid".
He was driving a large pickup truck pulling an ATV on a trailer, and he was driving so recklessly through a construction zone another driver called the cops.
He was 'holding a beer between his legs", which suggests that it probably isn't the first time he's done this sort of thing. Of course, he could/should have simply finished the beer before he got behind the wheel.
One of the officers had the opinion he may have been impaired by something other than alcohol. Watching the field sobriety video suggests that to me as well. An NFL lineman who does things like step drills shouldn't have any problems walking placing one foot in front of the other without any problems, even after a number of drinks.

The gun violation is probably the least significant. Based on what I read, it's a misdemeanor to possess a weapon while committing a crime, and that's all he was charged with. I'm guessing the gun is lawfully registered; he'd have to know that carrying an unregistered gun in his vehicle in NY is an absolute no-no.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was driving a large pickup truck pulling an ATV on a trailer, and he was driving so recklessly through a construction zone another driver called the cops.
He was 'holding a beer between his legs", which suggests that it probably isn't the first time he's done this sort of thing. Of course, he could/should have simply finished the beer before he got behind the wheel.
One of the officers had the opinion he may have been impaired by something other than alcohol. Watching the field sobriety video suggests that to me as well. An NFL lineman who does things like step drills shouldn't have any problems walking placing one foot in front of the other without any problems, even after a number of drinks.

The gun violation is probably the least significant. Based on what I read, it's a misdemeanor to possess a weapon while committing a crime, and that's all he was charged with. I'm guessing the gun is lawfully registered; he'd have to know that carrying an unregistered gun in his vehicle in NY is an absolute no-no.

The article posted above says unlawfully carrying a weapon.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did this happen in NY? I just assumed he was back home down south.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit.
Youtube him going after his head coach at half when he was at Houston.
This doesn't surprise me in the least.
He's your next Vontez Burfect...and that ain't a compliment.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.
Youtube him going after his head coach at half when he was at Houston.
This doesn't surprise me in the least.
He's your next Vontez Burfect...and that ain't a compliment.

methinks @RememberTheKoy was being sarastic. .

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, too much free time on their hands. Starting to get into trouble

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this happen in NY? I just assumed he was back home down south.
He got pulled over in Texas. Bills management presumably gives all rookies basic information about things like gun laws. The laws in NY are almost certainly stricter than Texas.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiot kicker alert!