• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pocono

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Brad tried to run up behind Danica to get the trash off his grill but it didnt work

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Hendrick just owns Pocono.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so confused, why did he even try to get the trash off the grill. IMO, if Brad just goes with it he would have won.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time Jr won multiple races in a season? Back when he was with DEI?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kesolowski is an idiot. Who the fuck cares if the engine is going to blow? There's 5 laps left in the race and YOU ARE LEADING THE RACE. Not only that, he's already won this year which basically locks him into the Chase so there is zero incentive to points race (because NASCAR is stupid) and hold on to a good finish. Just race it out. The car wasn't even pushing water out. With the way the engines are built and as few laps that they have left, it could have started pissing water with 3 to go and he still would have won. It makes no damn sense to do what he did. Part of me thinks he just misjudged where to lap Danica and got caught behind her but he's usually the type to blame people for getting in his way.

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kesolowski is an idiot. Who the fuck cares if the engine is going to blow? There's 5 laps left in the race and YOU ARE LEADING THE RACE. Not only that, he's already won this year which basically locks him into the Chase so there is zero incentive to points race (because NASCAR is stupid) and hold on to a good finish. Just race it out. The car wasn't even pushing water out. With the way the engines are built and as few laps that they have left, it could have started pissing water with 3 to go and he still would have won. It makes no damn sense to do what he did. Part of me thinks he just misjudged where to lap Danica and got caught behind her but he's usually the type to blame people for getting in his way.

It could've been Keselowski's crew chief that made the decision, we don't know so we can't blame Keselowski.

He said in post race he'd rather have a good finish than blow up and finish near the back. IDK, it's a tough predicament to be put into. He reported water temps were going up. Maybe he thought he can clear it with enough time to race for the win.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so bored early on I took a nap and missed most of it. When I saw the RPM cars in the back of the field, I basically turned it off and went to sleep. Congrats to Jr. He hasn't been in victory lane since Daytona.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could've been Keselowski's crew chief that made the decision, we don't know so we can't blame Keselowski.

He said in post race he'd rather have a good finish than blow up and finish near the back. IDK, it's a tough predicament to be put into. He reported water temps were going up. Maybe he thought he can clear it with enough time to race for the win.

Doesn't matter who it was. It's stupid.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who it was. It's stupid.

I didn't get to watch the race but from what it sounds like, I agree. The only driver that I could've understand doing something like that would've been Kurt Busch since he is back in the 20's in the standings and another bad day could've sent him closer to being out of the top 30. Any other driver with a win should've just taken their chances and gone all or nothing.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to watch the race but from what it sounds like, I agree. The only driver that I could've understand doing something like that would've been Kurt Busch since he is back in the 20's in the standings and another bad day could've sent him closer to being out of the top 30. Any other driver with a win should've just taken their chances and gone all or nothing.

That's why Brad is in the seat and not any of you armchair racers, pshaw. Suck it up Brad ain't no flash in the pan, he will be winning many more races for at least a few more years, until the testosterone wanes and survival instinct finally kicks in, as it does (eventually) for most drivers.

Its Pocono, when your motor gives out there it can be life threatening, Bad Brad lives to fight another day.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Brad is in the seat and not any of you armchair racers, pshaw. Suck it up Brad ain't no flash in the pan, he will be winning many more races for at least a few more years, until the testosterone wanes and survival instinct finally kicks in, as it does (eventually) for most drivers.

Its Pocono, when your motor gives out there it can be life threatening, Bad Brad lives to fight another day.

As if that track is any more dangerous than any other? And you realize what happens when the motor gives out, right? The car slows down...and since its Pocono, he's got plenty of space to get out of the way.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't see how a blown motor there is worse than anywhere else. It is probably the best place to do it because it has more straight area than anywhere else.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't see how a blown motor there is worse than anywhere else. It is probably the best place to do it because it has more straight area than anywhere else.

I see your point, they are long no doubt, but timing is everything, those corners are sharp and flat. Or when KyBu is in your rearview.

What can I say, I agreed with Brad's decision not to grenade his motor.