• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Plenty of Romo bashing I see

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know that the one thing constant in December is romo doing something dumb to lose the game. I am tired of it and I like romo.

The constant has been Jerry Jones. We were choking in December before Romo was here. Washington fans would remind you of that. 35-7 in 2005 is one of Skins' fans greatest memories when it comes to the rivalry aside from the playoff games back in the day and last season.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The constant has been Jerry Jones. We were choking in December before Romo was here. Washington fans would remind you of that. 35-7 in 2005 is one of Skins' fans greatest memories when it comes to the rivalry aside from the playoff games back in the day and last season.

Your right, but my brain can't think back that far at this time. I am still pissed from last game lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo needs to be bashed and JG needs to be fired. All these excuses are like assholes. When Jimmy was the coach and Aikman was the QB, I'm sure Troy had the ability to call audibles at the line. But somehow, they didnt throw the ball 4 times as much as they ran it when they had 20 point 2nd half leads and were averaging 7 yards per carry. Troy had the ability to audible because he wasn't a fucking dumbass when it came game management. Of course, Troy had a Head Coach who actually still had a pair of balls, and wasn't wetting himself at the thought telling his idiot QB to just run the stinking play and risk going to the principals..err...Owners office.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo needs to be bashed and JG needs to be fired. All these excuses are like assholes. When Jimmy was the coach and Aikman was the QB, I'm sure Troy had the ability to call audibles at the line. But somehow, they didnt throw the ball 4 times as much as they ran it when they had 20 point 2nd half leads and were averaging 7 yards per carry. Troy had the ability to audible because he wasn't a fucking dumbass when it came game management. Of course, Troy had a Head Coach who actually still had a pair of balls, and wasn't wetting himself at the thought telling his idiot QB to just run the stinking play and risk going to the principals..err...Owners office.

Actually no, Aikman did not have that power. Listen to 105.3 the fan on my way home, and Darrell Johnson was on the show and said if a run was called they ran the ball. He said the didn't have the power to change it at the line to a pass. He said they ran the ball a lot against 8 man fronts, they relied on execution which we all know worked out well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy had the luxury of playing with a top 5-10 defense every week as well that didnt pull a hamstring every quarter. They could actually run and punt the ball and close games out. You punt today and your asking for trouble.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they relied on execution which we all know worked out well.

That has been my point for weeks. Execution is the most important thing. You can line up at the one yard line and tell the other team what gap you are running in and should still make it half the time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy had the luxury of playing with a top 5-10 defense every week as well that didnt pull a hamstring every quarter. They could actually run and punt the ball and close games out. You punt today and your asking for trouble.

:laugh3:

Romo is the greatest QB in the history of the dallas cowboys

bare none

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you finally agree

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that you suck as a cowboy fan

nothing personal

How do I suck as a Cowboy fan? Please lets take a poll on who believes I suck as a Cowboys fan. I have missed 1 game in 30 years. I read everything I can about the Cowboys. I get to see them for 48 hours a yr. 16 games. Thats my passion. Im sorry Im over the top at times, but thats how Im wired.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry Romo deserves ever bit if criticism he has gotten from fans and media after this game. I think i'm the one who begged Romo to throw the ball to Dez the most and look at the success he had. Bottom line they should have been running the ball. The passes that he threw late in the forth why didn't any go to Dez when he thrashed the Packers for 3 qtrs I don't know. As P-day has told me your opinion counts as much as the next guys. That doesn't me we will agree.....On this one I personally think your dead wrong. As far as I'm concerned Romo and the defense are equal culprits in last nights choke job. Correction 1/3 Garrett, 1/3 Defense and !/3 Romo. equal blame.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched fans across the nation on you tube burn his jersey all day long. Im sick of it. I honestly wish there was some way he could be traded. This team, since he has been QB, has lost by more bull shit ways than I have ever seen anyone lose. Yes part of it has been him, but nothing like he has been criticized for.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your the qb of the most popular football team in the world you can't be mediocre with a track record of losing the games that matter most...You just can't. Romo has been a good qb every season except when the games have mattered most. Football is the Ultimate team sport and wins and loses don't fall on one guys shoulders, but at some point the leader of the team has to find a way to create an atmosphere that is conducive to winning. Throwing multiple INT's and game losing INT's in the 4th qtr aint the way to create that winning environment. Guys play harder in the 4th for the elite qb....why cause the believe he's going to get it done. There's always confusion and miss communication with the Cowboys late in the game. Could it be a reflection of the leader and signal caller?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is the Skins fans on their forum is talking about trading RG3 after 1 season and is Cousins better. He was supposed to be the savior of Skins nation. At least we gave Romo 7 yrs.....Uh oh I guess that means they woke up and seen the light way before us.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins are giving up on RGlll after one bad season, then they are idiots.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is the Skins fans on their forum is talking about trading RG3 after 1 season and is Cousins better. He was supposed to be the savior of Skins nation. At least we gave Romo 7 yrs.....Uh oh I guess that means they woke up and seen the light way before us.

Wasn't Shuler the savior, or was it Frerotte? No wait or was it Campbell?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that you suck as a cowboy fan

nothing personal

We should add classless along with clueless. There you go again trashing other Cowboy fans just because they don't agree with you or have a different opinion. Your one of the 4 reasons many of the espn posted never came over here.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Romo has been a good qb every season except when the games have mattered most. Football is the Ultimate team sport and wins and loses don't fall on one guys shoulders, but at some point the leader of the team has to find a way to create an atmosphere that is conducive to winning. Throwing multiple INT's and game losing INT's in the 4th qtr aint the way to create that winning environment. Guys play harder in the 4th for the elite qb....why cause the believe he's going to get it done."

GAME WINNING DRIVES 4TH QUARTER COMEBACKS

ROMO 22 19

STAUBACH 23 15

AIKMAN 21 16

I know that Romo has lost plenty but I would say he is pretty good company as far as Cowboy QB's go
and by the way the record is held by Payton with 51 and 40.

Not bagging on ya Snook and I agree with your statement but the choke BS is a little thick this week from all over. Romo has made major mistakes no doubt.

JMHO and some football stats from profootball.com