• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Phillies @Twins

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you hear Sammy's PA announcement?

BTW- Sorry about the thread. It was infiltrated by cocksucking Twins and Niners fans. jvett wasn't even here I had to basically run the whole show myself.

I was up to my knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn't work! Going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him; while pussies like you were back here partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and listening to goddamned Beatles albums!!!
WTF, no play-by-play?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an anti-pron luncheon in Flagstaff, AZ, and Retro was invited to speak.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone could have picked up the slack...

But back to the Sam Kinison Vietnam rampage, I just got the 20th anniversary edition of Back to School with the deleted scenes and there's another one where Kinison yells this

"If any of you "Nancys" in this thread throw like a girl and still are talking baseball....get the f ck out. If you crochet your own dresses...I don't care. If you do your significant others hair every morning...I don't care. But if you throw like a girl and wouldn't know Reggie Jackson from Michael Jackson.........get the hell out."

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone could have picked up the slack...

But back to the Sam Kinison Vietnam rampage, I just got the 20th anniversary edition of Back to School with the deleted scenes and there's another one where Kinison yells this

"If any of you "Nancys" in this thread throw like a girl and still are talking baseball....get the f ck out. If you crochet your own dresses...I don't care. If you do your significant others hair every morning...I don't care. But if you throw like a girl and wouldn't know Reggie Jackson from Michael Jackson.........get the hell out."
Hahahahahaha

Was MJ even popular during the 'Nam era?