• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats need to bitch about this!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in fairness, that penalty probably saved the Redskins from themselves. It's only been recent that Washington is spending money wisely.

Horseshit. Shanahnan said they would never have made the trade up for Griffin had they know this was coming. It was totally crap to penalize a team for contract previously approved by the league. The timing, an hour before a free agency period they had spent two years planning for, was an unnecessary twist of the knife orchestrated by Mara. Their past, when Snyder was making the dumb moves, had nothing to do with how this penalty which was enacted when Snyder was no longer making football decisions killed the team.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York Giants' Walkie-Talkie Punishment is Set | Pro Football Spot

Atlanta fans have a good gripe too!

The only drive that netted a TD for the giants, they cheated like a mother fucker. Oh yeah........they were punished.

Went from pick 130 to 140 and some minor fines. WTF? They were caught red handed, national TV fucking saw it. Brady may or may not have had a game ball deflated (FTR, I think he did) and the Pats...well don't need to relive that part.

WTF is up with roger that he loves him some mara so much?
seattle had a draft pick given back...because...theyre not the patriots.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit. Shanahnan said they would never have made the trade up for Griffin had they know this was coming. It was totally crap to penalize a team for contract previously approved by the league. The timing, an hour before a free agency period they had spent two years planning for, was an unnecessary twist of the knife orchestrated by Mara. Their past, when Snyder was making the dumb moves, had nothing to do with how this penalty which was enacted when Snyder was no longer making football decisions killed the team.

Cry me a river. Dallas was penalized too. By the way, I was joking in my previous post.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which Commissioner should be killed first?

Adam Silver or Roger Goodell?

As an NFL fan I want to say Goodell, but as a Sixers' fan I know it's Adam Silver.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being serious. Those tears look exactly like his.

looks more like tommy girl to me.....
75923794.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks more like tommy girl to me.....
75923794.jpg
Just when you started receiving props for being creative. You go back to these circa 2012 meme's. Off season I'll cut you some slack.