• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Hurley: This is how 'deflategate' ends and how the NFL is already backtracking.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot. Back in the 80's the star players started to refuse to work with the team doctors because it was common knowledge that they were only there to get you back on the field. And this is coming from a fan of a team that drafted a flippin murderer when there were a ton of red flags.
former patriot:

Ex-USC football player Armond Armsteads painkiller-heart attack lawsuit trial delayed

there are many, many more.

theres a reason why as soon as carrol went to seattle, their PED cases went sky high to among the league leaders.

latrell sprewell choked his coach.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
former patriot:

Ex-USC football player Armond Armsteads painkiller-heart attack lawsuit trial delayed

there are many, many more.

theres a reason why as soon as carrol went to seattle, their PED cases went sky high to among the league leaders.

You're so dense. You know, if they had a comprehensive HGH test put in place right now then the entire league would be scrambling to fill holes because half the roster would be suspended. And you're calling me naive.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the classic thing about this is

1. The Pats picked up one of the guys who tested positive
2. When they did test positive THEY WERE SUSPENDED.
what does that have to do with pete carrrols USC medical program in seattle?

at least i stayed on topic.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every writer has an agenda and predisposed opinions. It doesn't always matter what city they are from or which they are working in. I can show you writers in Seattle that always seem to land against our teams just like their are homer ones.

Any article at this point is stating opinion when it comes to what they feel will happen.

I mean clearly Rock is out reading everything he can get his hands on and just loves to share it with everyone. Maybe it comforts him to have that hope the positive ones provide.

What they won't do is change anyone's minds. There wasn't any new information in this article. No new angle or thought. It is a restatement of already known opinions.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every writer has an agenda and predisposed opinions. It doesn't always matter what city they are from or which they are working in. I can show you writers in Seattle that always seem to land against our teams just like their are homer ones.

Any article at this point is stating opinion when it comes to what they feel will happen.

I mean clearly Rock is out reading everything he can get his hands on and just loves to share it with everyone. Maybe it comforts him to have that hope the positive ones provide.

What they won't do is change anyone's minds. There wasn't any new information in this article. No new angle or thought. It is a restatement of already known opinions.
you cant change ignorant and stupid opinions. those people are lost societal causes...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: so the topic of this thread is now Seattle PED case history? :L

Funny how all of your players and team personnel are always innocent and abused by the media and yet you can do the same thing you chide in throwing around the same tired baseless accusations about other teams. Pure hypocritical bullshit and you know it.

Carroll is no more guilty of the players selfishly taking PED's than BB is for his QB possibly having balls deflated. And yet you are that which you detest toward your own team.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: so the topic of this thread is now Seattle PED case history? :L

Funny how all of your players and team personnel are always innocent and abused by the media and yet you can do the same thing you chide in throwing around the same tired baseless accusations about other teams. Pure hypocritical bullshit and you know it.

Carroll is no more guilty of the players selfishly taking PED's than BB is for his QB possibly having balls deflated. And yet you are that which you detest toward your own team.
you're right

people who are crying about this are hypocrites.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does that have to do with pete carrrols USC medical program in seattle?

LOL. Once again, what does USC have to do with the NFL?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right

people who are crying about this are hypocrites.

Let's see. You bring up failed drug tests that resulted in suspensions. Has anybody argued they shouldn't have been suspended? Do you know what the word even means?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. You bring up failed drug tests that resulted in suspensions. Has anybody argued they shouldn't have been suspended? Do you know what the word even means?
another internet favorite.

"do you even know what that means?"

no, i didnt get out of the third grade but an am engineer. shed some light on it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are feeding into his BS man. He already stated he knows it's BS. It's deflection by distraction. Smoke and mirrors to make you look away from the ugliness in his living room. Nothing more.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another internet favorite.

"do you even know what that means?"

no, i didnt get out of the third grade but an am engineer. shed some light on it.

The only way someone can form an opinion of you (on a forum) is by how you write and express yourself. The opinions of you on here should not come as a surprise.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way someone can form an opinion on you (on a forum) is by how you write and express yourself. The opinions of you on here should not come as a surprise.
i express myself at a post graduate level.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to sum up, the punishment of the Patriots is BS because Pete Carroll?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem, you can grab any number of articles predicting any number of things about how this appeal will end. For instance, it took me all of two minutes to come across these:

Tom Brady Will Not Ultimately Win On Appeal - Forbes

Tom Brady could have strong chance at winning DeflateGate appeal - SBNation.com

Tom Brady will have tough time beating Roger Goodell in court - Sports - The Boston Globe

Lester Munson: Tom Brady, NFLPA cannot win appeal filed in Deflategate

Howie Long: Tom Brady Will Win His Appeal - Breitbart

Anybody claiming they know for sure what is going to happen or claiming it's a clear cut case either way is an idiot. And no, the fact that article you posted is from a Boston writer doesn't help the legitimacy of said article.

All good points. However, the precedent shows that EVERYONE beats Goodell on appeal. Why would this be any different? Especially when this one has less evidence than Bountygate, Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson did. And they all won on appeal.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to sum up, the punishment of the Patriots is BS because Pete Carroll?
no, but the outcry is totally hypocritical, which was my statement.