• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: There's no reason for the Pats to have a guy nick named the deflator if they are following the rules

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but the way I see it is that if the Pats were following the rules they would only need a guy nick named the inflator.

It is hard to say how many footballs a team goes through in a year but I am sure they have many delivered to their facility during the season. Once the balls are delivered they have to be inflated to the league legal minimum air pressure so they are following the rules. They would only fill them to the minimum as we all know Brady likes small balls so he can grip them better with his small hands.

I would guess on occasion a ball or two may lose a little are but that is where the guy nick named the inflator comes in and inflates the ball to the minimum legal amount to make sure Brady is use to playing with balls that will be used in the game. On game day if the Pats are following the rules we of course know when the game balls are handed to the refs to be checked that they would all be at the minimum allowable air pressure. The refs would of course approve them and then they would be taken out to use for the game.

There would be no need for some guy to be nick named the deflator because we know that every ball except the kicking balls would be maintained at the league minimum air pressure. They would only need to inflate them on occasion if they happened to lose air for some reason.

If the Pats were following the rules the word deflate would never be used at the Pats headquarters.

It is as simple as that folks!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but the way I see it is that if the Pats were following the rules they would only need a guy nick named the inflator.

It is hard to say how many footballs a team goes through in a year but I am sure they have many delivered to their facility during the season. Once the balls are delivered they have to be inflated to the league legal minimum air pressure so they are following the rules. They would only fill them to the minimum as we all know Brady likes small balls so he can grip them better with his small hands.

I would guess on occasion a ball or two may lose a little are but that is where the guy nick named the inflator comes in and inflates the ball to the minimum legal amount to make sure Brady is use to playing with balls that will be used in the game. On game day if the Pats are following the rules we of course know when the game balls are handed to the refs to be checked that they would all be at the minimum allowable air pressure. The refs would of course approve them and then they would be taken out to use for the game.

There would be no need for some guy to be nick named the deflator because we know that every ball except the kicking balls would be maintained at the league minimum air pressure. They would only need to inflate them on occasion if they happened to lose air for some reason.

If the Pats were following the rules the word deflate would never be used at the Pats headquarters.

It is as simple as that folks!

Maybe the Pats couldn't hire a qualified inflator because Green Bay hired two inflators to please Rodgers.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way "The Deflator" talked about Brady I'm almost convinced that it's HammerDown.

HammerDown: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a fuckin balloon
Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs fucked us...a few of then were at almost 16 Jastremski: They didnt recheck then after they put air in them
HammerDown: Fuck tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday
Jastremski: Omg! Spaz

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Pats couldn't hire a qualified inflator because Green Bay hired two inflators to please Rodgers.

Well see all teams need an inlfator to get the balls filled to pressure that is within the legal limits.

Now if by chance Rodgers practices with balls that are over inflated all week then they would actually need a deflator to get them down to the highest pressure allowed in the rules so when they are handed to the ref on game day they can then be approved and be sent to the field for play.

I guess if the Pats fire the deflator he could go apply in Green Bay because there may be a need for one of those.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well see all teams need an inlfator to get the balls filled to pressure that is within the legal limits.

Now if by chance Rodgers practices with balls that are over inflated all week then they would actually need a deflator to get them down to the highest pressure allowed in the rules so when they are handed to the ref on game day they can then be approved and be sent to the field for play.

I guess if the Pats fire the deflator he could go apply in Green Bay because there may be a need for one of those.

I'm pretty sure he is currently a UFA.