• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: PATS/CHIEFS FALCONS/PACKERS

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD SET OF GAMES

can pats slow down the chiefs?
can falcons not choke?

:suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer throws for 500 yards and 6 TDs

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Harris "to play" tonight. Michel out

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Falcons lose this game, they are probably going to go full Detroit Lions and give up on the rest of the season.

Andy Reid beat the Ravens with misdirection and the ol bag o tricks. With the Patriots, Chiefs are just going to have to make more plays. I certainly don't expect Hoyer to outgun Mahomes but the Chiefs do need to play disciplined football.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just somehow hope the Packers can have a lead in the 4th quater with the top 2 receivers out as I am thinking after choking away 3 games that they have learned and the Falcons will not choke away a 4th.

I am guessing Rodgers will be spreading out his throws quite a bit with the running backs getting more tosses and the tight ends getting more as well.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots/Chiefs: due to coach BEEEEL it should make things interesting, and Bill has gotten quite a bit out of sub-par QBs (proof of how he'd trade everyone away and they all sucked at their new destination - and yes that includes Jimmy Gpgapprrorlol who was the sole reason for the Super Bowl loss and near division collapse last year if Seattle hadn't lost half their offense and were hiring off the street).

Bill is so good at removing or limiting an aspect of an offense (just like he did against the Rams in the Super Bowl) but the Chiefs offense just has too many weapons and they are coached by a head coach that can actually probably out-smart Bill on THAT aspect.

I think Pats cover the spread, but lose. The spread is now 11.0 with Cam out and that just seems like too much with a Bill led team and Hoyer is not TERRIBLE.

As for the Falcons/Packers: this SHOULD be an offensive shootout, but the Packers have decent corners that can take away Julio Jones/Ridley somewhat. That said, their run defense is poor so I expect Gurley to run all over em'. The Falcons meanwhile have ZERO secondary to deal with Rodgers and <insert warm body> so I think it'll be quite similar to the Seattle/ATL game but given the Falcons mediocre pass rush and poor secondary, I can't take the Falcons in this one. Rodgers unless he's off can probably hang 35 points by halftime. Apparently Atlanta's top corner will not play. That said, if Kenny Clark is out (NT for GB) Gurley or whoever can probably rush for 150 yards by half lol.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots/Chiefs: due to coach BEEEEL it should make things interesting, and Bill has gotten quite a bit out of sub-par QBs (proof of how he'd trade everyone away and they all sucked at their new destination - and yes that includes Jimmy Gpgapprrorlol who was the sole reason for the Super Bowl loss and near division collapse last year if Seattle hadn't lost half their offense and were hiring off the street).

Bill is so good at removing or limiting an aspect of an offense (just like he did against the Rams in the Super Bowl) but the Chiefs offense just has too many weapons and they are coached by a head coach that can actually probably out-smart Bill on THAT aspect.

I think Pats cover the spread, but lose. The spread is now 11.0 with Cam out and that just seems like too much with a Bill led team and Hoyer is not TERRIBLE.

As for the Falcons/Packers: this SHOULD be an offensive shootout, but the Packers have decent corners that can take away Julio Jones/Ridley somewhat. That said, their run defense is poor so I expect Gurley to run all over em'. The Falcons meanwhile have ZERO secondary to deal with Rodgers and <insert warm body> so I think it'll be quite similar to the Seattle/ATL game but given the Falcons mediocre pass rush and poor secondary, I can't take the Falcons in this one. Rodgers unless he's off can probably hang 35 points by halftime. Apparently Atlanta's top corner will not play. That said, if Kenny Clark is out (NT for GB) Gurley or whoever can probably rush for 150 yards by half lol.

I am waiting to hear on Clark. Adams was pissed the team is holding him out. He feels he is ready and said he was almost ready last week. He made some tweet this morning that I guess the team knows better than himself about how his body is. Then he removed the tweet. I guess with the bye next week they want to try and get through this game without him and then give him 2 more weeks and have him fully healthy.

Clark was close last week but maybe they will go the same route with him with the bye next week

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chiefs declared DT Chris Jones, DE Demone Harris, TE Ricky Seals-Jones, LB Darius Harris and OT Yasir Durant inactive for Week 4 against the Patriots.​

Jones, who has notched two forced fumbles and 3.5 sacks for the Chiefs this year, is obviously a massive loss on Kansas City's interior. It could very well be a precautionary move since the team plays three contests over the next 11 days. Andrew Wylie is also back after sitting out in Week 3.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am waiting to hear on Clark. Adams was pissed the team is holding him out. He feels he is ready and said he was almost ready last week. He made some tweet this morning that I guess the team knows better than himself about how his body is. Then he removed the tweet. I guess with the bye next week they want to try and get through this game without him and then give him 2 more weeks and have him fully healthy.

Clark was close last week but maybe they will go the same route with him with the bye next week

Carroll kind of said the same thing with Adams and Dunbar, who COULD be ready but with the bye and then 3 of the 4 next games being San Fran/LA/Arizona, is it really worth risking?

As for the tweet, I'm sure GB reached out and told him not to report injuries. It's one thing to say you've signed with a team, etc, but disclosing you're not playing early in the day for a game that evening when the team can say you're a game time decision is giving the opposing team more information and preparation time... so yah... again, one of the dumbest things young guys/players can do is have an active Facebook/Twitter account (associated with their name) and actively using it. Gets them in more trouble than not.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots declared RG Shaq Mason, TE Dalton Keene, CB Myles Bryant and WR Jakobi Meyers inactive for Week 4 against the Chiefs.​

Damien Harris and special teams ace Gunner Olszewski will make their 2020 debuts. James White is also available behind a Patriots o-line that's expected to shuffle Hjalte Froholdt to right guard in place of Mason (calf). Brian Hoyer will get the nod over Jarrett Stidham, who is active as New England's backup Monday night.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok its showtime let the hoyer era begin hell anybody can win in BBs system amirite?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB with the dbl mask

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok its showtime let the hoyer era begin hell anybody can win in BBs system amirite?

Hoyer's 0-10 in his last 10 starts. BB will have to work some magic to get a good game outta that career clipboard carrier.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46