• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots at Packers

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the packers,..........pats were a lil' ''off'' today,....now on to san-diego ,...*MM/crosses-fingers*.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats d certainly frustrated our offense in the red zone, for whatever reason. For a while, I was pretty certain that missing out on TDs on the 1st two drives would be the difference in the game.

This was a fun game to watch. I'm glad there wasn't a million points scored. I thought the Patriots had to earn everything they got tonight against us.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great fans

Shout out to all the Packer fans who welcomed my wife and I. We had a great time (-) the final outcome. Fans invited us to tailgate. Gave us shots, beers, brats you guys are the best.

Not sure what BB and team where thinking with that game plan? Gave up on the run way to early. Oh well onto SD.

Thanks again Pack fans i hope to return someday?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to all the Packer fans who welcomed my wife and I. We had a great time (-) the final outcome. Fans invited us to tailgate. Gave us shots, beers, brats you guys are the best.

Not sure what BB and team where thinking with that game plan? Gave up on the run way to early. Oh well onto SD.

Glad you had a great time! Have a safe trip home and as mentioned before I know how those trips home can be if the game does not work out they way you want. Hope you liked the atmosphere in the stadium as well.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you....you.......mean you weren't ~spit~ on, soaked in beer, harassed, threatened, beaten-up = like they used to do to visitors at the jets/philly stadiums years ago...??!......*wink*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats d certainly frustrated our offense in the red zone, for whatever reason. For a while, I was pretty certain that missing out on TDs on the 1st two drives would be the difference in the game.

This was a fun game to watch. I'm glad there wasn't a million points scored. I thought the Patriots had to earn everything they got tonight against us.
I wish we could play you guys at our stadium next sunday to ''even the score''......but.......it aint gonna happen,.....*sigh*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*.......and Arizona in feb. is too far-off to even think,.... we still got a whole month left of football.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game... like prior poster I though Packers issues in red zone offensively would catch up with them by end of game.

Do not like Brady having the ball with the game on the line, timely sack for the Packers with last Patriots offensive series.

Gronk is a monster... sure many Packers defensive players in secondary are feeling it today.

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, coulda been much worse if we had not had our heads up our butts in the red zone and a missed FG.

Glad the GB fans treated the visiting fans well..... now if it was a bears game and you were bears fans, that might have been a different story lol

I have to say that out of all the fans around the NFL, the packers fans and the panthers fans show the most hospitality to visiting fans.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I've noticed most visitors in Gillette-stadium aren't harassed at all compared to 15/20-yrs. ago,...I've always ~welcomed~ my neighbors in the parking-lot [friend or foe] and have bartered many turkey-nips for pot......err......~medical-marijuana~, etc..,....*as long as you don't act like a jerk, there should be no problem*.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you had a great time! Have a safe trip home and as mentioned before I know how those trips home can be if the game does not work out they way you want. Hope you liked the atmosphere in the stadium as well.

Had a great time inside and out. Actually had some very good chatter. Even had one female GB fan giving us hugs after the game. Great fans, great team, great brats see you in AZ ( I hope). We gotta take care of business now to retain HFA. Starts with SD then taking care of our division.:wave:

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*.......and Arizona in feb. is too far-off to even think,.... we still got a whole month left of football.

I was so damn sick of hearing "Possible Super Bowl Matchup" all week. Annoying. 2 months ago, people were leaving both of these teams for dead.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great to see a big game finally live up to the hype. I'm not the biggest Pats fan but gained a new respect for them this week. Bellichick went out of his way to give respect to the Packer organization all week and seeing him and Brady after the game interacting with Rodgers and McCarthy was very classy. These really are the two standard bearers in the league over the last 20 years as far as organizations go. Good to see the mutual respect