• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers at Ravens

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler had a sprained MCL which is worse than a sprained PCL. I guess Jones is a baby for not coming back in the game...

Week 6 game is not the same as an NFC Championship and a WR is not as important as a QB but thanks for the laughable comparison.

:scratch:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more reason to compare this season to the SB season.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that sucks after hearing it might be as short as two. Still... I would have taken 6-8 weeks yesterday when I had pretty much written off his season.

yeah, I didn't think there was much chance he wouldn't be in IR and we'd seen him next year. I think we can be ok with the guys that are down. Obviously it would be much better if they were around, but we're getting thin, really thin from not even being able to field a team it seems. Every single game someone is going down. Clay breaks his thumb on a sack, done for at least a month. Jones is out with a hammy, Jones is out with his other hammy. Perry comes back for this year from a broken wrist, now he's out after breaking his foot on a play he gets a sack. We get a RB back from injury, 2 wr's go down. It's gotta stop soon, or at least I hope.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you all thought he was going to be out for the year. Jay Glazer said on the OT yesterday that the Packers did not expect either Jones or Cobb injuries to be season ending but that Cobb's was worse than Jones'. Those reports are usually reasonably accurate.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you all thought he was going to be out for the year. Jay Glazer said on the OT yesterday that the Packers did not expect either Jones or Cobb injuries to be season ending but that Cobb's was worse than Jones'. Those reports are usually reasonably accurate.

I meant that I thought he was done as I watched it live. I also thought there was a decent chance Jones could have been out. You never know with knee injuries, which is what it looked like. Sometimes guys jog off and you find out later they shredded their acl. It was looking pretty bleak for a bit yesterday.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win. Proud of the defense. But wow... Offense's gameplan is just weird.

Go Pack Go!!

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 game is not the same as an NFC Championship and a WR is not as important as a QB but thanks for the laughable comparison.

:scratch:

It was still stupid to call Cutler a baby for not returning to the game. He is one of if not THE toughest players in the NFL

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it because usually when two players are heading full speed in opposite directions with one having his full weight planted on one leg and the other throws his entire weight into that knee on the planted leg and a guy that usually pops up smiling after big hits is writhing in pain and gets carted off and back on to the sidelines and on crutches, it usually isn't a good sign.

Forgive me, I don't watch the OT, i just watched the game. and those same insiders were saying he would only be out 2 weeks yesterday as well. They aren't always that accurate. 6-8 weeks is closer to being done for the rest of the year than what "those reports" were saying early on.

and Cutler is still a giant pussy. he was pulled in that game because he sucked and gave them no chance to win. His face showed it, his body language showed it, and his performance sealed it. First opportunity they had to pull him out that game to save face, they did.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rodgersnelson1.gif

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it because usually when two players are heading full speed in opposite directions with one having his full weight planted on one leg and the other throws his entire weight into that knee on the planted leg and a guy that usually pops up smiling after big hits is writhing in pain and gets carted off and back on to the sidelines and on crutches, it usually isn't a good sign.

Forgive me, I don't watch the OT, i just watched the game. and those same insiders were saying he would only be out 2 weeks yesterday as well. They aren't always that accurate. 6-8 weeks is closer to being done for the rest of the year than what "those reports" were saying early on.

and Cutler is still a giant pussy. he was pulled in that game because he sucked and gave them no chance to win. His face showed it, his body language showed it, and his performance sealed it. First opportunity they had to pull him out that game to save face, they did.

cool story bro.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody able to find a GIF of Finley decleating Suggs? That hit was awesome.