• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon usually has had the last word on many recruits with the finals of the Opening Nike camps held at the headquarters in Oregon but this year they will be held in Texas.Thats a blow for Oregon.
Oregon blowing over the last two years is a blow as well. :dhd:

Not to mention 3 different coaching staffs in 3 seasons.

There's enough issues there for other HC's all over to poke at the kids that are verbal right now and plant plenty for them to think about.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a QB, not a QB that can lead them to winning the playoffs.
They got 4 QB's on that roster and one of them will lead them to a playoff win. I would bet money that it isn't Browning though.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got 4 QB's on that roster and one of them will lead them to a playoff win. I would bet money that it isn't Browning though.
Browning will be right in it as long as there isnt another injury apocalypse to the WR corps like last year. We already know Hunter Bryant is now out for the year so we can game plan for that during fall camp.
All the stars are in alignment for him to have another monster year considering all the experienced O talent returning. I'm expecting to see Spiker out there in 2018 as well.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning will be right in it as long as there isnt another injury apocalypse to the WR corps like last year. We already know Hunter Bryant is now out for the year so we can game plan for that during fall camp.
All the stars are in alignment for him to have another monster year considering all the experienced O talent returning. I'm expecting to see Spiker out there in 2018 as well.
I hope I'm wrong. He's needs to show up against the best competition.

His freshman year, was his freshman year and I won't hold a damn thing against him year 1.
Soph year, he was hurt towards the end but USC, Colorado, Bama he didn't carry the load at all
Last year, I thought the Utah game was gonna be his defining moment but then WSU and Penn st were sub par.

I don't know. I think one of the two freshman are gonna be really really good. Maybe both of the. Jake better watch his ass this year or he'll be sitting on it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong. He's needs to show up against the best competition.

His freshman year, was his freshman year and I won't hold a damn thing against him year 1.
Soph year, he was hurt towards the end but USC, Colorado, Bama he didn't carry the load at all
Last year, I thought the Utah game was gonna be his defining moment but then WSU and Penn st were sub par.

I don't know. I think one of the two freshman are gonna be really really good. Maybe both of the. Jake better watch his ass this year or he'll be sitting on it.
The question this year is more about Hamdan and their approach than Browning and his abilities IMO.

If spring is any indication they are heading in the right direction. If you recall from the spring game/practice/whatever, they ran a lot of vanilla plays, but they were having Jake take a lot of quick strikes on fast progressive reads. His strength is normally seeing the defense and routes develop very well/fast and making decisions.

They do need to take some shots downfield. You can't let safeties just tee off on you all day, but their bread and butter needs to be a fast spread passing attack with quicker/shorter routes. Get the ball out of his hands. That's his strength so play to it. And that's what they looked like they were doing in the spring.

He will have to find some targets he trusts on timing routes for sure and that's not a small issue right now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your gonna put yer eye out in omaha kid…

GL2U!
First time in school history they had made it to the super regional finals, more or less their first trip to the CWS. It's all icing from here on out. Been playing on house money for some time now already.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. Keeping that fence up. Huskies get commit from a local out of Federal Way, WA. Projected ILB, but also played FB and QB in H.S. so all around stud of a ATH.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom!!!
3-Star LB Miki Ah You (Kahuku, HI) has committed to Washington.
Visited recently and we sealed the deal. Offers included ASU, Nebraska, Ole Miss, and oregon.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon blowing over the last two years is a blow as well. :dhd:

Not to mention 3 different coaching staffs in 3 seasons.

There's enough issues there for other HC's all over to poke at the kids that are verbal right now and plant plenty for them to think about.

Keep wishing. I'd be a little concerned if I were a UW fan. Oregon is coming off two bad seasons and is out recruiting UW after their best two seasons in a long time.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep wishing. I'd be a little concerned if I were a UW fan. Oregon is coming off two bad seasons and is out recruiting UW after their best two seasons in a long time.
tenor.gif

Not a fucking chance in hell anyone ANYONE is either concerned or worried about anything going on in Ewwgene in any way, shape, or form. Ducks had all kinds of higher recruiting classes loading up on the current kids there. What was the results of that? Your team isn't getting better, it's still getting worse.

By this time next year it will be your 4th new set of coaches after crystal ball fails.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Not a fucking chance in hell anyone ANYONE is either concerned or worried about anything going on in Ewwgene in any way, shape, or form. Ducks had all kinds of higher recruiting classes loading up on the current kids there. What was the results of that? Your team isn't getting better, it's still getting worse.

By this time next year it will be your 4th new set of coaches after crystal ball fails.

Laugh all you want but not a whole lot of truth in your post. We improved by 3 games even with our most valuable player missing half the season. Just think how badly CP is going to get outrecruited once we start winning...
PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh all you want but not a whole lot of truth in your post. We improved by 3 games even with our most valuable player missing half the season. Just think how badly CP is going to get outrecruited once we start winning...
PAC 12 Thread v6.0
No truth? I said the ducks have out recruited UW for most of the current crop of players.
2018 is the only year UW has beaten the ducks and those players have yet to see the field.
2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 the ducks had higher recruiting.

How'd that work out on the field last year? How about the year before?

There is nothing but truth in what I posted.

Why the fuck would anyone be even slightly concerned over early verbal rankings? Hell, why would they worry at all even if they all signed and were still ahead? You all can't do shit with the kids you have anymore.

Truth.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No truth? I said the ducks have out recruited UW for most of the current crop of players.
2018 is the only year UW has beaten the ducks and those players have yet to see the field.
2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 the ducks had higher recruiting.

How'd that work out on the field last year? How about the year before?

There is nothing but truth in what I posted.

Why the fuck would anyone be even slightly concerned over early verbal rankings? Hell, why would they worry at all even if they all signed and were still ahead? You all can't do shit with the kids you have anymore.

Truth.

We've dominated on the field until our recent down fall. Ya'll caught a break with Herbert being out last year or it would have been a different game. I'll give UW credit, they took advantage of Oregon falling apart but that won't last forever. Oregon's most valuable player won't get hurt every year before we play Washington. Good thing you got your one PAC 12 championship out of it because your 15 minutes of fame is almost over.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've dominated on the field until our recent down fall. Ya'll caught a break with Herbert being out last year or it would have been a different game. I'll give UW credit, they took advantage of Oregon falling apart but that won't last forever. Oregon's most valuable player won't get hurt every year before we play Washington. Good thing you got your one PAC 12 championship out of it because your 15 minutes of fame is almost over.
That has to be the dumbest thing I've seen from a duck in ages. :lol:

Did a duck fan really REALLY REALLY talk about 15 minutes of fame with a straight face?
:rofl:

Your flash in the pan streak is dead and buried. And the suffering of your fan base is so richly deserved. Worst fans EVER during a streak.

We've enjoyed every single second of it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh god no, the party's........over?
giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC gets another player out of Grace Brethren in Simi valley Ca. This is for the 2021 class. lol.
But he's a big boy with a mean streak on the field (saw one of his games last season).

DfhNIGpU0AAI1H6.jpg