• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 IMPLOSION

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was too late to fire Larry Scott. And in the end, he will be held responsible for all this & rightfully so.
Larry Scott and the USC AD are both primarily to blame for this.

I'm still trying to get through the shock of all this. Can't believe what happened to this conference. I'm just utterly in shock.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still trying to get through the shock of all this. Can't believe what happened to this conference. I'm just utterly in shock.

Thank you, Captain Renault.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you had suggested to me 5 years ago that the Big XII would be here and the PAC 12 would not, I would have scoffed. And yes - both of them are to blame for their lack of vision.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I’m sure
I’d be the same way.
It’s a new world
I’m accepting some of the changes better than others
Nil and the transfer portal need to be reigned in. Gone too far

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m sure
I’d be the same way.
It’s a new world
I’m accepting some of the changes better than others
Nil and the transfer portal need to be reigned in. Gone too far
Disagree on the NIL. It is nice that college football stopped pretending that they're doing kids a favor by making billions off of them and not allowing them to make anything from it.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree on the NIL. It is nice that college football stopped pretending that they're doing kids a favor by making billions off of them and not allowing them to make anything from it.
I didn’t say nil needed to go away…..

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nd
And go after the top teams in the acc
Oh and kick Rutgers the fuck out
Depending on who you believe and talk to you, AAU membership seems to be a big deal to the B1G. FSU and Clemson are not that. Does it matter? We shall see.
Hoping VT has a seat somewhere at the table w/B1G or SEC. Not sure if they will.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised there wasn't at least an attempted coup within the PAC colleges to throw out the leadership and attempt to save it.

Greed conquers all..
Depending on who you believe and talk to you, AAU membership seems to be a big deal to the B1G. FSU and Clemson are not that. Does it matter? We shall see.
Hoping VT has a seat somewhere at the table w/B1G or SEC. Not sure if they will.
Will be interesting to see. The ACC is obviously sitting there waiting to be destroyed like they’re in the path of a Cat 5… Swofford made us a shit deal on his way out the door, but the only “smart” thing he did was to make it extraordinarily difficult to get out.

Obviously schools like Wake and BC have to be in full on panic mode with respect to all of this. I feel as though Va Tech is one of those that should have a seat, but the ACC has a lot of desirable schools, so tough to tell. It seems like we may just end up with 3 conferences of 20-24 teams each (With an obstinate Notre Dame sitting by itself, like the super hot cheerleader that everyone hates, but can’t help but admit they’d bang her in a heartbeat if she’d let them.).

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure why all of the responsibility falls on Larry Scott. The heads of the universities are responsible. The reason they he hired was the reason the conference fell apart. They wanted their cake and eat it too with wanting equality.