• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Achilles Heel?

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since my work schedule (evenings) doesn't allow me to watch many games - I've only seen three so far - I can't really comment on this, but I found it interesting that there are two articles on this issue out just today.

Penalty Kill woes

whats wrong with our Penalty Kill?

Your thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalty kill. An obnoxious in ability to put puck in the net and Yeo doing his best to take the "worst coach" award from Frazier and Gardy who currently own it.

Prosser is pure garbage, scandella not much better. Dumba is scratched. Mind blowing.

Heatley can stop being a 4th line quality anytime as well.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PK looked fairly competent last night.

Prosser is no star, but he's okay for a 3rd liner IMO. Scandella is a work in progress, & the jury is still out on him. Dumba is just a kid, & I'm happy that Minny is in no hurry to get him to the NHL full time if they don't feel that he's ready - or that they need him yet.

Agree on Heatly: My patience is running thin on this situation.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heater needs to go as soon as last year. As does Stoner. Prosser is still young and growing. The Wild have gotten off way more shots per game than last year but for some reason haven't been hitting the back of the net. It will come soon. Our penalty kill hasn't been the best but I have noticed Yeo has been moving people around on the pk units so there hasn't been a ton of stability. Last nights pk was solid though. Losing Brodin last night hurt some.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild have to score more goals - their big guns have to start scoring

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like everything about dumba more than prosper and scandella. Wild have so much young talent I feel like all should grow together. Brodin and suter will be a combo for years. I'd like to see Dumba as a main stay quickly.

It's nice the PP is improved. Was awful vs hawks in playoffs. Id like to believe goals will come with the shots being put up. Top guys need to burry though. Parise, koivu and granland(missed at least 3 gimmes this year)

As a sharks fan who also follows and cheers for Wild heavily. I am sick of Heatly. Loved the sharks traded him...too bad it had to be to wild.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really couldn't believe Heater wasn't gone after last year. I wish they would have kept Cullen and gave Heatley his walking papers. Losing his contract after this year will hopefully help in bringing Vanek here next year