• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other sports talk

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh, you mean that deep team who shoots the ball better and plays defense blew out the one man band? LOL, gotta love that "physical" defense of Cleveland that couldn't handle David Lee and Shaun Livingston.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, SJ76, the Cavs looked gassed very early especially Dellavedova and LeBron. Mozgov was high man for the Cavs and that tells you something about fatigue.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Cavs have been playing their tails off, so last nights game was kind of expected. I hope people think, last nights game will be the rest of the Finals. Now they get a few days off to rest, which the Cavs badly need.

I for one like our chances in game five.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And.... Golden st showed up tonight. Their defensive intensity is much much better and Cleveland is not matching it.

Gonna be an interesting series.

Starting the game with Iguodala makes a big difference. No more easy 1st quarter for Lebron. Of course, the small lineup opened up things for Mozgov, but there's always a weakness. Warriors sent more doubles at Lebron as well if Iguodala was switched off (or out of the game). Iguodala's offensive breakout was a surprise though, some confident shooting.

Cleveland is definitely tired, that 7 man rotation needs to get deeper.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be tough sledging for the Cav's now the Warriors' have regained the home court advantage.

It's a winner takes all in the best of 3 with two at Golden State.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh, you mean that deep team who shoots the ball better and plays defense blew out the one man band? LOL, gotta love that "physical" defense of Cleveland that couldn't handle David Lee and Shaun Livingston.

David Lee is exactly why they won. His energy is exactly what the Warriors needed and they played great defense. They had to show up and couldn't go down 3-1 obviously. Time for Cleveland to either Match the intensity for its probably over.

It's about time Kerr had his team ready to play. Can they maintain it? We will see

I for one wish both teams would show up all 7 games.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not to like Junkie?

Can't take the truth? :L

Them are just the facts....

IMO the Cavs had to hold all three games and steal one on the road to win this series.

Well they got that one win in GS but gave it back yesterday.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Lee is exactly why they won. His energy is exactly what the Warriors needed and they played great defense. They had to show up and couldn't go down 3-1 obviously. Time for Cleveland to either Match the intensity for its probably over.

It's about time Kerr had his team ready to play. Can they maintain it? We will see

I for one wish both teams would show up all 7 games.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

I've thought, since early in G1, that Mosgov has been the main difference, not James nor Della in this series so far.

I'm interested in seeing how the insertion of Lee by the GSW's will factor in vs Mosgov as we move onto G4.

So far, we have seen both teams in this series up a game at home.

G4 is critical for Golden State should this series trend continue..

Bogut was able to come in and provide three hard fouls (Probably 3 more than he has had all season) in a short time frame to match the intensity of the Cavs early on and it freed up Lee to play foul free for the most part v Mozgov. Mozy still had a hell of a game as the doubles finally came to LBJ here in G4.

I'm sure we will see some Blatt adjustments but should the Cavs drop G5 it could over in Six.

My predictions all along has been Warriors in 5 or 6.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I do find interesting is the parallels going on between these two Finals of both the NBA and the NHL.

The favorites (Warriors & Blackhawks) both in essence steal game one of the series. (All talking heads were calling it over for both underdogs bestowing the favorite as the imminent Champs)

Both underdogs (Cavaliers & Lightening) both win the next two and go up 2-1 in the series.
(All talking heads were calling it over for both favorites now and were again at it bestowing the underdogs now as the imminent Champs)

Then both series winds up tied 2-2 after 4 games.

And here we are with two pretty damn good series.

And all along these so called pundits have been swinging their adorations & prognostications back and fro like YoYo Gods! :lol:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I do find interesting is the parallels going on between these two Finals of both the NBA and the NHL.

The favorites (Warriors & Blackhawks) both in essence steal game one of the series. (All talking heads were calling it over for both underdogs bestowing the favorite as the imminent Champs)

Both underdogs (Cavaliers & Lightening) both win the next two and go up 2-1 in the series.
(All talking heads were calling it over for both favorites now and were again at it bestowing the underdogs now as the imminent Champs)

Then both series winds up tied 2-2 after 4 games.

And here we are with two pretty damn good series.

And all along these so called pundits have been swinging their adorations & prognostications back and fro like YoYo Gods! :lol:

Must mean the Warriors win tonight then, right? Blackhawks won 2-1 Saturday.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say...if GS closes it out the next game and Lebron puts up another 40 point game or another triple double, how can you not give him the Finals MVP award? It's amazing what we are watching him do. He's the second greatest player I've seen, and I'm open to him surpassing MJ as the best once his career is over.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say...if GS closes it out the next game and Lebron puts up another 40 point game or another triple double, how can you not give him the Finals MVP award? It's amazing what we are watching him do. He's the second greatest player I've seen, and I'm open to him surpassing MJ as the best once his career is over.
IF...LBJ's team comes up short, no way does he deserve the Finals MVP and you know this RF88...
Also IMO, LBJ loses a lot in the conversation as one of the greatest of all time should his Finals record fall to 2-4.

If we are to buy that everyone should hoist James' jock strap up in awe as the greatest player on the planet when his teams win Finals then we MUST be willing to hold him accountable for his teams that lose Finals.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF...LBJ's team comes up short, no way does he deserve the Finals MVP and you know this RF88...
Also IMO, LBJ loses a lot in the conversation as one of the greatest of all time should his Finals record fall to 2-4.

If we are to buy that everyone should hoist James' jock strap up in awe as the greatest player on the planet when his teams win Finals then we MUST be willing to hold him accountable for his teams that lose Finals.

I said he should be finals MVP. No one on the Warriors deserves it. Curry has been inconsistent, Iggy is a 6th man and Thompson hasn't had a good series. So, why shouldn't he win it? It's the Most Valuable Player award, not best player on the team that won the finals award. No one in basketball history has come close to doing what Lebron has done in this series. It's amazing, and unlike a lot of the Lebron haters, I'm going to sit back, enjoy it and appreciate him for what he is: the greatest player on the planet.

Lebron lost Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving during this playoff run. He's single handedly put this bad team on his back and have put up a great fight against the best team in the NBA this year. No one would have criticized Jordan if he had lost a title without Pippen. We shouldn't do the same for Lebron with this finals series or his first finals series against the Spurs when he also had no one worth a damn on that team.

How can anyone hold him accountable for this series if the Cavs lose? 36.6 Pts 12.4 Reb 8.8 Assists. He's doing this as the Cavs only legitimate threat on their roster.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is pure nonsense, he has given it all, has done everything he could. If you lose respect for LeBron for his performance in these Finals, then you don't know a damn thing about basketball. Curry is the regular season MVP, but no player has been better then LeBron and it is not even close.

Warriors are a great team that is tough to beat in the first place, then they have the tremendous luxury of playing a team without two all stars, and a great sixth man in Anderson Varejao. Because once again, Cleveland gets no luck to break their way. :rolleyes2:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You put Curry on the Cavs and LeBron on the Warriors, a clean sweep for the Warriors.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still laughing?

I was yes and I still think it's funny. After you said Delly or Kyrie had no chance defending Curry, definitely.

Curry is good man. I never doubted that. But I knew Delly was a pretty good defender and I knew he could guard him. I think he's done a good job this series on Curry. You can't stop a great player for 6-7 games in the playoffs, but Delly sure as hell held him in check for a few games. You win some, you lose some.. That's sports.

The shots Curry is making are pretty redonk. I don't know if he can continue to make them, but he's definitely making some circus shots.

I think the difference in the series is that Golden St decided to play defense and Cleveland just isn't as deep. GS just keeps throwing guys at you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Bogut was able to come in and provide three hard fouls (Probably 3 more than he has had all season) in a short time frame to match the intensity of the Cavs early on and it freed up Lee to play foul free for the most part v Mozgov. Mozy still had a hell of a game as the doubles finally came to LBJ here in G4.

I'm sure we will see some Blatt adjustments but should the Cavs drop G5 it could over in Six.

My predictions all along has been Warriors in 5 or 6.

I don't know where the series goes from here. You would think that Golden St has found the recipe for success. But now Cleveland's back is against the wall, a lot like GS' was in game 4. Time to respond or go home.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this go to game 7. But I also saw how the Bulls were up 2-1 and lost 3 in a row.

Who knows. Cleveland looks gassed and Golden St is so deep. Lebron didn't look great in the last 2 games either. Last game he was dribbling off his leg and shooting air balls. Not exactly a clutch Finals performance.

1-2 more games and then it's training camp, baseball, and golf. :nutswing:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not to like Junkie?

Can't take the truth? :L

Them are just the facts....

IMO the Cavs had to hold all three games and steal one on the road to win this series.

Well they got that one win in GS but gave it back yesterday.

NO idea what I wasn't liking or what truths I cannot accept..

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol SJ always come thru with the emoji's , how you been dude!