• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Trade Deadline

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger move IMO comes from Anaheim making a splash in the FA for a winger.

They got Fleischmann (30) and moved Heatley. Fleischmann, former Cap under Boudreau, had a NTC but Anaheim was on his list of destinations.

Tomas Fleischmann traded to Anaheim Ducks in deal with Florida Panthers - ESPN Los Angeles

Hate this move. Heatly was doing nothing for the Ducks so this is like a freeby for them.

My hope right now is that the Kings can get a third line center for Stoll and Richards.
What I think will happen is Richard comes back after the deadline.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Agreed, Heatley was great cuz he was occupying space. Hate that he netted anything

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some rumors are swirling this morning about a possible LA deal in the works:

Just gonna link these because I still don't know how to post a twitter thing on here.

The first one is from David Pagnotta, the second one is from some dude saying Voynov's agent told him he's been traded to the Flyers. Please take with a grain of salt, nothing confirmed yet.

EDIT: Turns out, just posting them automatically did the twitter thing for me. Good to know!

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can move VV
The league shouldn't allow a player who could be in jail on the 13th and not cleared to play even if found not guilty.
What would the deal look like? 7 th round pick if convicted, 2nd rounder if set free