• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- stolen phone

4for4phillysports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so i had my phone stolen today, and apple i tech told me about some app that i could have downloaded that would track my phone.....anyone have that app and does it work?

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucker

so i had my phone stolen today, and apple i tech told me about some app that i could have downloaded that would track my phone.....anyone have that app and does it work?

I think its called the "Sucker" app, and yes as you found out it works, it works well...All phones have a built in gps in case you get lost or go mia...Good luck in your search! lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how does one get their phone stolen anyways? lol Seriously....were are you when the alleged theft happened anyways?

4for4phillysports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thanks guys, talked to apple and they said i needed the map, i'll try out that website now, but i just bought a new one, so i guess its pointless...

tox, i was playin bball in some league i'm in, mostly everyone knows each other so i wasnt to worried, i brought the phone every game and nothing happend

i do have a couple leads on who might of took it, a couple junkie kids that i would love to smash there face into a wall