• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Premier Wrestling Launches Dedicated iOS App

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

– Premier Wrestling, co-owned and founded by Freddie Prinze Jr., announced the launch of its own dedicated fandom app on iOS devices. The app is available now, and it’s free to download, at the App Store. Here’s the full announcement:

Premier Wrestling: Home To Your Wrestling Fandom Officially Launches

Professional wrestling fans are known for their unparalleled passion, engagement and vocal enthusiasm within the realm of sports and entertainment. With Premier Wrestling, they now have a dedicated platform to interact, share experiences and access original content. This revolutionary app provides a centralized hub for wrestling enthusiasts worldwide to engage with VIPs, connect with fellow fans, and craft their own personalized wrestling legacy.

“I always wished I had kept a collection of ticket stubs or a list of events I’ve attended. From my childhood fandom, to my time as a writer for WWE, and now back as a fan, I’ve captured countless memories in photos,” said Premier Wrestling co-owner Freddie Prinze Jr. “Finally having a way to keep track of those moments and a place to store and share those memories is incredible. I know fans are going to become absolutely obsessed with this.”

“Wrestling fans deserve a space that honors their journey, memories, and the unmatched enthusiasm they bring to every event. Premier Wrestling is that space—a place to celebrate your personal connection to wrestling, whether you’re reminiscing about the past or excited for what’s to come,” said Premier Wrestling co-owner Fred Shernoff.

What Makes Premier Wrestling Unique?

MyFandom: The cornerstone of Premier Wrestling, crafted to spotlight wrestling fandom. This innovative feature allows fans to document the wrestling events they’ve witnessed, share their cherished memories, and upload photos that capture the essence of their experience. It’s a digital diary, preserving the legacy of a fan’s wrestling journey, connecting past excitement with present thrills.

Themed “Arenas”: Explore arenas centered around major wrestling promotions for a truly immersive experience. Fans can join live streams hosted by Premier Wrestling personalities and special guests reacting to events in real-time. It’s the ultimate fan experience, blending commentary, insights, and community interaction.

Social Media Integration: Fans can make posts, share their wrestling experiences, and engage with content directly within the app.

Vast Entertainment Selection: Dive into a diverse range of Premier Original shows and curated collections. Explore classic matches, behind-the-scenes footage, and exclusive content only found on Premier Wrestling.

Become part of a global community where wrestling fans unite, by downloading the Premier Wrestling on iOS supported devices (Android support available soon).

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's like a Twitter app for wrestling fans.