• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did call the game fair. Pointing to the scoreboard is taunting. He needs to shut the fuck up. You keep saying you aren't defending him, but you respond to every post that places blame on him. We don't care about Rice and neither should Manziel. They are Rice. This shouldn't even be and issue and wouldn't be if he didn't shut his mouth and play. I don't remember Leinart getting taunting penalties playing for USC, and I can bet a lot of terrible things were said to him. I don't remember Tebow doing this in Florida...seems ole Johnnu Football is the only one having a problem dealing with his celebrity while he defends his trophy. Wonder why that is?

Yet not one of my posts has defended him and is always pointing to he double standard, flag him all day for that crap but flag the other team too, shouldn't matter who is playing, taunting is taunting

What they were doing goes beyond words, they had some early success against a stripped down defense and they got too big for their britches, and couldn't handle it when the tables turned, did Johnny do the wrong thing? YES

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he chooses to repeat his show against Sam Houston ... a week after that and two weeks later he will face two big boy defenses who are significantly unlikely to give him opportunity to act as he did against Rice. Both are likely to just treat him as just another scrub sophomore quarterback.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double standard or not, Manziel knows better and the double standard was brought upon himself. If Rice triggers him imagine Bama and the rest of the SEC defenses.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Double standard or not, Manziel knows better and the double standard was brought upon himself. If Rice triggers him imagine Bama and the rest of the SEC defenses.

... not sure we know that. Evidence is that he doesn't. All eight SEC opponents on the A&M schedule just can't wait to hit his emotional buttons... amongst things.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will. There's some great talent on this team. Was at the game tonight.

Disgruntled Longhorn fan here... I can't bring myself to support Texas until they change things down in Austin. Please beat us 70-3 in the cotton bowl. I want brown fired for the good of the program, he's probably the 7th best coach in the big 12.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgruntled Longhorn fan here... I can't bring myself to support Texas until they change things down in Austin. Please beat us 70-3 in the cotton bowl. I want brown fired for the good of the program, he's probably the 7th best coach in the big 12.

He had so many consecutive 10 win seasons as well as a national championship. And like it or not that matters in CFB and the money he brings in to that program and school in general will not get him fired. The administration would be stupid to fire him for a few down year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll do our best! :suds:

Frankly I think they'll beat Texas pretty handedly.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had so many consecutive 10 win seasons as well as a national championship. And like it or not that matters in CFB and the money he brings in to that program and school in general will not get him fired. The administration would be stupid to fire him for a few down year.
Mack Brown and Rick Barnes both are great at recruiting, but are awful at getting those recruits to play well enough. They both get out coached way too often. It's pretty funny to watch from the outside.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stat that really matters is that Brown has two big 12 conference championships in what 16 years? I don't like OU, but I respect the hell out of them for winning so many conference titles. OU does better than Texas with maybe 1/3 of the resources. Looking at it on paper, Texas should be a juggernaut like Alabama. The weakness is coaching. Almost every game, we get out coached, but win because of amazingly talented players at every position.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Brown and Rick Barnes both are great at recruiting, but are awful at getting those recruits to play well enough. They both get out coached way too often. It's pretty funny to watch from the outside.

Sorry I didn't see your post, but I basically agreed with what you said.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stat that really matters is that Brown has two big 12 conference championships in what 16 years? I don't like OU, but I respect the hell out of them for winning so many conference titles. OU does better than Texas with maybe 1/3 of the resources. Looking at it on paper, Texas should be a juggernaut like Alabama. The weakness is coaching. Almost every game, we get out coached, but win because of amazingly talented players at every position.

Oklahoma still recruits some pretty impressive talent, but I agree the difference is coaching.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tech's jerseys tonight. They have some sweet greys on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU is looking incredibly overrated.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their QB broke his arm last week, and yeah they were overrated from the get go. The Big 12 in general has been for a while.

I honestly have no idea how the conference will shake out this season.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU or OSU do not win it, then they should both be embarrassed.

OU is a giant question mark right now and so is osu as far as I'm concerned. I think Oklahoma has the ability to beat everyone in the conference, but will they? Hopefully we'll know more after this weekend with Bell taking the reigns.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU got screwed so many times tonight. Every one of these officials has been awful.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Tech -TCU game is the most screwed up thing I've ever seen!!
It was one of the most sloppy games I've watched in a while. Nothing but terrible penalties.

TCU got screwed so many times tonight. Every one of these officials has been awful.

The last 5 minutes of the game were botched, but up until that point they were pretty good.