• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bearcats

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier gets a six with thirteen losses.........lol

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temple gets no bid while UCLA and Texas are in easily.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you an American team would get fucked.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we can't complain about Xavier -- They beat us on our own floor.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temple gets no bid while UCLA and Texas are in easily.

UCLA in no shape or form deserved to be in the field. Much less as comfortably as they were. Temple or Colorado State got fucked big time.

Texas was a preseason Final Four pick. The talent is there. The results haven't been.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA in no shape or form deserved to be in the field. Much less as comfortably as they were. Temple or Colorado State got fucked big time.

Texas was a preseason Final Four pick. The talent is there. The results haven't been.

Very true, but at large bids shouldn't be given on talent without results.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temple got screwed for the same reason Tulsa did...they didn't have enough of a non-conf schedule. Sure, Temple beat Kansas, but then after that??? Tulsa did nothing. The AAC just isn't strong enough to not have a decent non-conf schedule. Just look at Murray State. 25 games in a row, won the regular season undefeated in league play, lost in the Championship of their tourney, and left out in the cold.

UCLA getting in is a joke while Dayton, who played much better, has to play in?

XU is way over-valued at 6. They are no better than UC, and should have been a 7 at best, but really an 8 or a 9.

Texas? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH well, hopefully UC can handle Purdue and at least get 2 games in. Maybe if the spread is close enough I can lay money on UK in the 2nd round and at least make some money off the cats. Leaving for Vegas for a week tomorrow night. Can't wait.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temple got screwed for the same reason Tulsa did...they didn't have enough of a non-conf schedule. Sure, Temple beat Kansas, but then after that??? Tulsa did nothing. The AAC just isn't strong enough to not have a decent non-conf schedule. Just look at Murray State. 25 games in a row, won the regular season undefeated in league play, lost in the Championship of their tourney, and left out in the cold.

XU is way over-valued at 6. They are no better than UC, and should have been a 7 at best, but really an 8 or a 9.

Texas? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH well, hopefully UC can handle Purdue and at least get 2 games in. Maybe if the spread is close enough I can lay money on UK in the 2nd round and at least make some money off the cats. Leaving for Vegas for a week tomorrow night. Can't wait.

They beat us.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was total bullshit. Dayton is a good team that flurted with the top 25 all season. Barely lost to VCU in the A10 final. The Flyers made an Elite 8 run last year and could possibly surprise again.

I thought Louisville, Georgetown, and Xavier were all overseeded.

Texas probably shouldn't have been in. They haven't been able to win a meaningful game all season. However, they have the talent to right the ship.

UCLA was a total hack job. 14 losses in a shitty Pac-12, and got absolutely crushed by Arizona 3 times. There isn't one explanation how they should be in the field. At least Temple beat KU.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but their overall body of work was no more deserving that UC's. XU is no better than a 8-9 seed.

Beside that, they're fucking Xavier. I claim the right to irrationally hate them, and be bitter about any good things that come to them. Like the Steelers or the Cards.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beside that, they're fucking Xavier. I claim the right to irrationally hate them, and be bitter about any good things that come to them. Like the Steelers or the Cards.
Could not have said it any better!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question, if Cincinnati gets lucky and makes it past Purdue, which I think they can do, how badly do they get destroyed in the next round by the undefeated Kentucky Wildcats? 30? 40?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I made the mistake of wearing my ohio state sweatshirt the other day in northern kentucky.

I went to NKU people! I don't really give a rats ass! go UK, go UC, go everybody! like I care!

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question, if Cincinnati gets lucky and makes it past Purdue, which I think they can do, how badly do they get destroyed in the next round by the undefeated Kentucky Wildcats? 30? 40?

Kentucky can name the score whether it's us or Purdue........

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest upset in Cincinnati sports history..... The city will burn, Larry Davis will get hired by a major program, Gary Clark becomes a household name, hell freezes over..... I can't wait!

On the bright side, 10 years from now when Kentucky is vacating wins, this won't count as a loss.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest upset in Cincinnati sports history..... The city will burn, Larry Davis will get hired by a major program, Gary Clark becomes a household name, hell freezes over..... I can't wait!

On the bright side, 10 years from now when Kentucky is vacating wins, this won't count as a loss.

We'll probably lose to Purdue......

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably lose to Purdue......

UC_associated_head_coach_Larry_Davis_tal_2385100000_11510455_ver1.0_640_480.jpg