• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salt Lake City Doorbell Ringers

/Do Mormons go door to door or is that the JW’s?

I get my pointless religions mixed up lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If only I had thought to, you know, stop the r*pist, I might not have been unemployed so long."

Still taking no accountability.
"I think leaving Mr. Bettman's office that day we came to an understanding it would be best for me to step away. I didn't anticipate I'd be gone this long."

Not sure which lying shitstain to believe here, but if Bettman let him leave the office without being absolutely clear that he was never coming back then that's dereliction of duty. Joel Quenneville is directly responsible for THREE (known) lives affected by a r*pist that he knew about and let get away with it so as not to interfere with his personal gain.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If only I had thought to, you know, stop the r*pist, I might not have been unemployed so long."

Still taking no accountability.
"I think leaving Mr. Bettman's office that day we came to an understanding it would be best for me to step away. I didn't anticipate I'd be gone this long."

Not sure which lying shitstain to believe here, but if Bettman let him leave the office without being absolutely clear that he was never coming back then that's dereliction of duty. Joel Quenneville is directly responsible for THREE (known) lives affected by a r*pist that he knew about and let get away with it so as not to interfere with his personal gain.
the entire organization should be stripped of every Championship under his time. the league is such garbage.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to win the draft lottery and select Celebrini, aren't they?
And Quenneville is going to get another job in the league.

And a few guys who potentially bullied the victims are going to get inducted into the hall of fame.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luke is starting to develop a little personality. This offseason he needs to develop 20 pounds of muscle to back it up.

Oh and word of advice to "Pretty Boy" as they call him. Just dont do that to Brady Tkachuk. I suspect he wont react well to your traffic cop persona.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and word of advice to "Pretty Boy" as they call him. Just dont do that to Brady Tkachuk. I suspect he wont react well to your traffic cop persona.

Obligatory...

newman-nice-game.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only dirty play that Mika was involved in all night

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Keller is shocked that the team he signed for that’s been in ownership limbo for almost as long as he’s been alive and plays home games in a shopping mall is relocating that would be entirely on him, Farhan.

Shitting on markets is always a great way to grow the game though, and I’m glad TSN’s CFL draft analyst is always around to do that.