• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t Patrick Sharp bang Duncan Keith’s wife?!?

dont think Jeff Brown is allowed in Vancouver anymore

jeff-brown-1996-39.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think it's time to move on from the Perry story, we've had some fun and all, but let's get back to really important things and by that I mean mocking the Edmonton Oilers of course.

:D
What if the Oilers sign Perry?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, no offense @forty_three , if I was stuck in Columbus for more than a day I might do something stupid also. :D
None taken. I happen to think this is a great place to live, but I am not approaching from the point of view of a broken down old purse swinging hockey player who probably loves the booger sugar. I have no idea how this place would be for someone like him.

And I don't mind people thinking this place isnt great. Keeps them from moving here. Like the recent influx of Texans.
Didn’t Patrick Sharp bang Duncan Keith’s wife?!?
He is smarmy. Him and Andrew Shaw are the two that would probably surprise me the least if we found out they were the ones harassing Kyle Beach.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the Oilers sign Perry?

It was Ryan Rishaug who tweeted last week that the Oilers could use a guy like Pat Maroon. The Oilers don't care about skeletons in the closet since they brought Evander Kane on board, Corey Perry is a much better player than Pat Maroon.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL needs an in season tournament. For the NHL Cup.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we wait for facts, here is a list of firing-able offenses Perry may have done:

• Slewfooted a team reporter while they got off the team bus in Columbus, causing severe physical and emotional trauma
  • Refused to attend the pre-game meal at Pierogi Mountain
  • Did attend the pregame meal, but only drank vodka. No carbs. And sat next to a female team reporter (not the one he slewfooted) and offered to try her borscht
  • Said MAF should be permanently banned from the League because of his heritage mask. While wearing his team jersey
  • Was overheard to tell the team equipment manager he is the "best stickhandler" in the League. Wink wink.
but most likely
  • Told Luke Richardson "you are no Babcock" and refused to keep playing a system that makes an 18 year old punk look good.
(see, no mention of Mrs B)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we wait for facts, here is a list of firing-able offenses Perry may have done:

• Slewfooted a team reporter while they got off the team bus in Columbus, causing severe physical and emotional trauma
  • Refused to attend the pre-game meal at Pierogi Mountain
  • Did attend the pregame meal, but only drank vodka. No carbs. And sat next to a female team reporter (not the one he slewfooted) and offered to try her borscht
  • Said MAF should be permanently banned from the League because of his heritage mask. While wearing his team jersey
  • Was overheard to tell the team equipment manager he is the "best stickhandler" in the League. Wink wink.
but most likely
  • Told Luke Richardson "you are no Babcock" and refused to keep playing a system that makes an 18 year old punk look good.
(see, no mention of Mrs B)
I just assumed Mrs B was on the Blackhawks payroll. :D

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when your career earnings exceed $92 million that losing $4 million is not that big of a deal, but man, what a way to end your career.

/Assuming no other team brings him on board.