• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, so that will set up us (#1) vs. Smitty (#6) since he is the worst remaining seed and Treff (#2) vs. Femurov (#4) in the other semi-final. Poor Monkey's team shit the bed again in the playoffs this year, which will make it the 2nd straight year he's scored the most points in the regular season and he has 0-2 in the playoffs to show for it. This time his team scored the least amount of points that he has all year. I think you need to have the PLAYOFFS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS talk with them because they are clearly not getting the memo. There is no 5th place game, so based on points, Barilko will have the #7 pick next year and Monkey will pick #8.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely no Jamar Chase and no R. Stevenson, maybe Jacobs, maybe not..this is shaping up just great!
If I could choose one I would really like Rhamandre to play. I need him in three other leagues.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded you the #1 pick last year specifically for that first round matchup.

Football Sigh GIF by Atlanta Falcons

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he’d managed to score .6 in Lions Dynasty, I’d still be in the playoffs.

I made moves specifically to bench him in this league for the playoffs (wouldn't have mattered in our matchup) then the tricky SOB convinced me that he was giving Bijan good usage only for the most hilarious, and predictable if you've been paying attention, rug pull that I can recall in quite some time.

This is Julio/Roddy losing injury designation only to be decoys and not get any targets level trolling, all done by the same Fling franchise. Almost seems..... scripted.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made moves specifically to bench him in this league for the playoffs (wouldn't have mattered in our matchup) then the tricky SOB convinced me that he was giving Bijan good usage only for the most hilarious, and predictable if you've been paying attention, rug pull that I can recall in quite some time.

This is Julio/Roddy losing injury designation only to be decoys and not get any targets level trolling, all done by the same Fling franchise. Almost seems..... scripted.....
Kinda similar. I brought in Moss recently to keep him out of my lineup.

He’d been stuck as a flex option for me for awhile. Then injuries pushed him back into a RB spot. And my season ends with Walker, McKinnon and Godwin having nice weeks, on my bench. Dak scoring 6 with TLaw and Love sitting also stings.

Don’t have a pick until the sixth this year. And not til the third next season. Wasn’t how I pictured going all in, well, going.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still have nightmares from benching Eric Decker for game-time decision Roddy White in my money championship a long time ago.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've been awful nice if the Raiders had declared Jacobs out YESTERDAY, when I could've stuck in Herbert and his 20+ points.

Now it's hoping for a lucky score from AMMMMMEEEEERRRRR, who might get 5 touches

Hate these final weeks with all the Saturday games

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F the Eagles and their inability to score TD's. 4 God damned FG's for Elliot vs the pathetic Gmen??
I still need 21 from Brock Purdy. Good game so far. Good luck, bud.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit..

Never like to win becuase the other team lost their QB, or anyone else for that matter.

Good game Fem.
To be honest Purdy had a shit game anyway . ......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest Purdy had a shit game anyway . ......
True, and i think if thing had been different, he probably wouldn't finished, but still..

Then again.. my worthless kicker got hurt..a kicker getting hurt in game..smdh