• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FORMAT:
it's going to be half point PPR for running backs and WR'S, 1 point PPR for tight ends with 3 IDP's instead of team defense. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 3 IDP's. Roster size 25 during regular season and expanding to 30 in the off-season, then has to go back to 25 by Labor Day. Treff, Lefty, and I will all be co-commissioners and anything that needs to go to the commissioner for discussion will be voted on between the three of us with the majority ruling.

PAYOUTS (TOP 4 AND HIGH SCORE - 12 teams)
$125 for 1st, $75 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd, $25 for 4th and $25 HS at $25.

LAST PLACE PENALTY

WINNER OF THE LEAGUE GETS TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE LAST PLACE TEAM FOR THE ENTIRE OFF-SEASON TO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO AND IT CAN'T BE CHANGED BACK BY THE TEAM OWNER UNTIL ROSTER CUT DAY WHICH IS LABOR DAY.

The divisions were also just set up randomly as I was adding teams, but we will do the random draw to select your draft order (just like in the MBBRL each year) and the divisions will be set up as draft spots 1,4,7, and 10 in one division, 2,5,8, and 11 in the next division, and 3,6,9,12 in the last division (just like in the MBBRL). I also just threw out the division names, but I kind of like the idea of the bottom pick in each division getting to name their division with the "Old School" player of their choice. At least then the guys with the 10, 11, and 12 picks will get something for being at the bottom. It will be a 13 week regular season with 6 teams making the playoffs and the #1 and #2 seed getting byes. The #3 seed will be the other division winner that doesn't get a bye. The #4 and #5 seed will be determined by record first (divisions don't matter), then points if there are ties (just like normal), but the #6 seed will be determined by the team with the most points out of the remaining 7 teams. So that way if you score the most points but your schedule maker sucked and that left you with a bad record, then you'll still make the playoffs. So even if somehow you finished 4-9, but you outscored all of the other teams not already in the playoffs, you will be the #6 seed. Also, the determination of the draft order for next year will go by points for the season instead of record also. So the team with the least amount of points will get the first pick, not the team with the worst record. We just felt like points was a better determination of how bad a team is for the season instead of record. And yes, the three commissioners have already discussed all of this.

Here is the link to the draft order video:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAST PLACE PENALTY

WINNER OF THE LEAGUE GETS TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE LAST PLACE TEAM FOR THE ENTIRE OFF-SEASON TO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO AND IT CAN'T BE CHANGED BACK BY THE TEAM OWNER UNTIL ROSTER CUT DAY WHICH IS LABOR DAY.

how did i miss this when I joined?

F'ing hilarious

that 1.01 draft pick comes at a price, albeit just an emotional one, lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did i miss this when I joined?

F'ing hilarious

that 1.01 draft pick comes at a price, albeit just an emotional one, lol

Well I actually just made that one up, but I figured it would be hilarious. I can't wait to name Treff's team Alfred Morris and CJ Anderson Hype Train.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so that completes our draft order selection. I'll just rearrange it to make it easier. Now just need to wait on Smitty to name his division and I'll get everything set up.
TKOSpikes - 1st Pick
Yellow Fuzzies - 2nd Pick
bandit - 3rd Pick
leftypower - 4th Pick
Stomp - 5th Pick
SmokingMonkey - 6th pick
Sam Sportboy & wilwhite - 7th pick! (yes, that's official)
HaroldSeattle 8th pick
FaCe-LeE-uS - 9th pick
Barilko - 10th pick
broncosmitty - 11th pick
TREFF - 12th pick

Earl Campbell Division (named by Barilko)

#1 - TKO
#4 - Lefty
#7 - Sam/Wil
#10 - Barilko

Canton Bulldogs Division (named by Smitty)

#2 - Fuzzy
#5 - Stomp
#8 - Harold
#11 - Smitty

The Frozen Tundra Division (named by Treff)
#3 - Bandit
#6 - Smoking Monkey
#9 - Face
#12 -Treff

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to name Treff's team Alfred Morris and CJ Anderson Hype Train.

Too many characters.
How about:
GO BRONCOS #1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft-1.jpg

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I actually just made that one up, but I figured it would be hilarious. I can't wait to name Treff's team Alfred Morris and CJ Anderson Hype Train.
There will never be a time I finish last...if for no other reason than that

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as ya dont name Treff "Just Lose Baby" he should be alright

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will never be a time I finish last...if for no other reason than that

I was thinking more along the lines of CEH Fan Boy

based off of our discussions, I think it is more of a reality than you are letting on right now!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking more along the lines of CEH Fan Boy

based off of our discussions, I think it is more of a reality than you are letting on right now!
Kind of about the same way I'm a fan of Beiber, autotune in country music, and broccoli

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of about the same way I'm a fan of Beiber, autotune in country music, and broccoli

gotta argue with you on broccoli, we're big veggie eaters

wash it and slice it up, dash some EVOO, salt, pepper, fresh garlic or powdered, bake it at 425-450 for about 20mins or so

pro tip: so many people just throw away the big stalk and only eat the crowns. they are doing it wrong.
slice the tough outside skin off of the stalk, cut it up into cubes and mix it in with the crowns. pieces are juicy and meaty (or at least as "meaty" as a veggie can get)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta argue with you on broccoli, we're big veggie eaters

wash it and slice it up, dash some EVOO, salt, pepper, fresh garlic or powdered, bake it at 425-450 for about 20mins or so

pro tip: so many people just throw away the big stalk and only eat the crowns. they are doing it wrong.
slice the tough outside skin off of the stalk, cut it up into cubes and mix it in with the crowns. pieces are juicy and meaty (or at least as "meaty" as a veggie can get)
Sometimes I'll freeze the stalks and wait until I make broccoli cheddar soup. Then same thing, cut into tiny pieces. By day two they're the best part of the soup.