• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and Lefty did a smaller sized one..
I send the 2.10 in '22 draft to Lefty,
he sends me
Robert Woods and the 3.8 in this years draft.

A pleasure fine sir, as always.

Now, Woods will have 2-4 massive games on my bench as defenses forget about him and shut out AJ Brown, so I just hope that those 3-5 games AJ Brown is likely to miss, he's good enough in those, to be worth a spot start or two.

As to my roster being +1, I've got offers which I sent out at the same time as this one, out to rectify that, if no takers, it'll be corrected within 24 hours, or the declinations of the two offers I've already got out, whichever comes first.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and Lefty did a smaller sized one..
I send the 2.10 in '22 draft to Lefty,
he sends me
Robert Woods and the 3.8 in this years draft.

A pleasure fine sir, as always.

Now, Woods will have 2-4 massive games on my bench as defenses forget about him and shut out AJ Brown, so I just hope that those 3-5 games AJ Brown is likely to miss, he's good enough in those, to be worth a spot start or two.

As to my roster being +1, I've got offers which I sent out at the same time as this one, out to rectify that, if no takers, it'll be corrected within 24 hours, or the declinations of the two offers I've already got out, whichever comes first.
That's a win-win deal. Lefty now has 3 first and 3 second round picks and is set up for the rebuild he is doing and Treff has some WR depth that I felt he needed and is one of teams that is going for the gold and I like his chances.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I accepted. I send the 4.06 to Treff for Huntley.
I liked what Huntley showed last season and feel the ERFA designation is a real bad deal for the players. Now for minimum wages he has to stay with the Ravens. Wasn't for that he would of fit what the Seahawks need at QB. The cost was right and if I can I'll stash him for 2023. Besides with how Lamar plays another injury won't surprise me and Huntley may end up starting some games.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a win-win deal. Lefty now has 3 first and 3 second round picks and is set up for the rebuild he is doing and Treff has some WR depth that I felt he needed and is one of teams that is going for the gold and I like his chances.
My WR depth is entirely dependant in Julio and AJ Green landing in a spot where they contribute...and staying active for 17 games...if both end up as positive, well, I'll be swimming in depth..if not, I'm pretty thin

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what Huntley showed last season and feel the ERFA designation is a real bad deal for the players. Now for minimum wages he has to stay with the Ravens. Wasn't for that he would of fit what the Seahawks need at QB. The cost was right and if I can I'll stash him for 2023. Besides with how Lamar plays another injury won't surprise me and Huntley may end up starting some games.
I like him too. I think he's got the tools, just needs experience and work. Maybe he has 'it' and is a late bloomers, maybe he doesn't. But if he does, and Lamar misses extended time, or he finds a good fit elsewhere in 23, this could go down as an all time stinker for me :) likewise, my dart throw at 4.6 might be the next Elijah Mitchell ;)

I know I was previously asking a bit more, but Marriota landing a starting gig changed his value to my roster

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a piece of him in Bandit's league - - you both are welcome to take a swing. .... I too liked what I saw. ..

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'd take him as a toss in on any potential Mahommes deal..he's on the block, bring it :)
Think I made that suggestion earlier. .... :D

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, and I'm still awaiting the 'and theeeeeennnnn" :)
Well, unfortunately I only have a couple of viable pieces (and by that I mean ones I'd move) to make that happen - one you've already poo-pooed on, the other I've never brought up since you don't like him anyway.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, unfortunately I only have a couple of viable pieces (and by that I mean ones I'd move) to make that happen - one you've already poo-pooed on, the other I've never brought up since you don't like him anyway.
I poo poo so many on here, its hard to imagine which one is which..lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean hell I've had the two guys that led us to the championship last year on the trade block for over a month and haven't even gotten an offer.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean hell I've had the two guys that led us to the championship last year on the trade block for over a month and haven't even gotten an offer.
I did inquire about one of them. ...... but it was pretty apparent I don't have what you're looking for (at least that I can afford to give).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dod seriously look for a deal for Rexy...I fully trust the Texans to be dumb enough not to add to that depth chart.
But to no avail...so now I'm looking at Deebo since Femoruv rejected my advances

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dod seriously look for a deal for Rexy...I fully trust the Texans to be dumb enough not to add to that depth chart.
But to no avail...so now I'm looking at Deebo since Femoruv rejected my advances
You were too handsy.