• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather stay with @wilwhite TBH

I understand that - Fuzzy and I have bonded in D1 for a number of yrs. .... sometimes it just helps having that second voice.
I think it can be a advantage to have someone to bounce ideas off of, trade off of ect. Course would have to be a partnership with good chemistry or it would blow apart.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we’ll pass. But you’ve got us thinking.
Well, now that the Panthers are 'out' on Watson, my gamble on Foreman being the starting RB after they trade CMAC to Houston has evaporated, and now hes at best the handcuff for CMAC (Chubba?) so my interest is significantly lowered

Bummer

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will have to give me a few days to settle in. You can throw offers at me whenever, but I probably won't respond until after the weekend.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome @femurov!

To add to the festive spirit, Henry and Mahomes are on the block.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mighty fine players. You looking for picks, players, maybe both?
Yeah it's funny you say that, because we commissioners actually kicked around the idea of letting one of the existing teams have a shot at taking over Stomp's team first since it is pretty damn good, but in the end we figured there might be like 8 teams that wanted to take it over and we had no idea how to figure out a fair way to determine who got it, so it was just easier to let somebody from the outside take over his team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's funny you say that, because we commissioners actually kicked around the idea of letting one of the existing teams have a shot at taking over Stomp's team first since it is pretty damn good, but in the end we figured there might be like 8 teams that wanted to take it over and we had no idea how to figure out a fair way to determine who got it, so it was just easier to let somebody from the outside take over his team.
Was actually thinking of Mahomes and Henry, but yes Stomp has a nice roster.