• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

okie state series even

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I honestly didn't even know you could report posts. I knew you could give positive and negative feedback.....I guess the little report button is right next to the feedback button though huh.

To vinnie......this isn't Disney. Reporting posts here doesn't make them automatically disappear without a mod actually viewing it first.

i have decided to go out of my way to not respond to any of your threads- don't respond to mine.

i already told you that i know you and perhaps others have reported me. unlike the 4 letter network, you can't just do your report and whine routine here.

i have every right to call you out shady. honesty is too strong of a value of mine. if you don't like it, you can always go back to the 4 letter network boards.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, during all of last college football season how many posts of yours (that were directed towards me) did I respond to whinnie? Zero.....yep that's right, not one of them. And how many posts did I make directed towards you? Yep, right again......zero.

Unfortunately during this time of year I am bored enough to the point where I have to mess with your mind a bit just for entertainment.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LMFAO, during all of last college football season how many posts of yours (that were directed towards me) did I respond to whinnie? Zero.....yep that's right, not one of them. And how many posts did I make directed towards you? Yep, right again......zero.

Unfortunately during this time of year I am bored enough to the point where I have to mess with your mind a bit just for entertainment.

whatever helps you to sleep at night shades.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are most Nebraska fans whiners?

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no... these two girls are just on the rag right now

now there are remarks that need not be responded to. that remark from snfl (or whatever his name is) didn't need to be responded to. i will put on the record that you aren't me and you don't agree with my approach to shady and that's that. landon, your response just says..."hey- i'm on the rag as well". lmao!