• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

okie state series even

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
great all around performence by the huskers with a special mention for starting pitcher khris tate filling in for a solid performence for a 9-2 win and evening up this weekend's series!

khiry cooper did not play today.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
whats up with cooper?
just just pick a sport son

john elway
bo jackson
deion sanders

not comparing cooper to any of these players, however these 3 and several players all over the country play both football and baseball every year. baseball sure did not affect the football talent of the above. since cooper has coach pelini's blessing- there's nothing to be concerned about.

what we need to be concerned about is tomorrow's game. the huskers need to win a series against a conference foe.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Chad Jones for LSU.

Or to bring it back to the Huskers for people to understand, it is plainly obvious that Darin Erstad should have just picked a sport. One of the best punters in Nebraska history and the #1 overall pick in the baseball draft. What an idiot he was to play 2 sports.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to stop evening the series up and actually win a series. It seems like every single time they even it up or get up 1 game quick everyone gets all excited......going 1-2 is like taking 1 step forward, 2 steps back. That 1 win means shit until they get it done.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They need to stop evening the series up and actually win a series. It seems like every single time they even it up or get up 1 game quick everyone gets all excited......going 1-2 is like taking 1 step forward, 2 steps back. That 1 win means shit until they get it done.

stfu shady!

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey freddie --hows it going thar.you need to start your medication pretty soon don't ya think ,your paranoia is starting to rev up abit.

i'm fully confident the football team is taking the next step (big 12 title, bcs bid), i'm concerned about the baseball teams in conference record and i think it's okay that cooper plays baseball.

i'm not surprised you would read paranoia into that "popeye".

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our bb team truly is the definition of schizophrenic. One game we smash a team 10-2 the next we get killed 11-3. Is this normal for college or what because I only follow MLB and i've never noticed such inconsistency in our team.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm fully confident the football team is taking the next step (big 12 title, bcs bid), i'm concerned about the baseball teams in conference record and i think it's okay that cooper plays baseball.

i'm not surprised you would read paranoia into that "popeye".

freddie freddie the paranoia comment was directed to the fact that you think everyone is shady

although I think you use that as a defence

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
freddie freddie the paranoia comment was directed to the fact that you think everyone is shady

although I think you use that as a defence

were you born a liar or is it something you work at? it is clear to anyone with a brain that i don't think "everyone is shady". not even close. only shady is shady. you know better than most that shady has several aliases, don't you "popeye". your gross over generalizations are getting old.

the fact that i hold integrity in high regard and you don't comes as no surprise. so i will continue to call the troll known as shady out, especially when she is cowardly hiding behind one of her aliases. but you aready knew that, didn't you "popeye".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were you born a liar or is it something you work at? it is clear to anyone with a brain that i don't think "everyone is shady". not even close. only shady is shady. you know better than most that shady has several aliases, don't you "popeye". your gross over generalizations are getting old.

the fact that i hold integrity in high regard and you don't comes as no surprise. so i will continue to call the troll known as shady out, especially when she is cowardly hiding behind one of her aliases. but you aready knew that, didn't you "popeye".

I have to admit, I actually thought that you (omahawinniethepoohbear) were maybe shady.....but the fact that you're still here even after shady's IP address was banned means you can't be shady.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have to admit, I actually thought that you (omahawinniethepoohbear) were maybe shady.....but the fact that you're still here even after shady's IP address was banned means you can't be shady.

shady, only you (and your other aliases) are shady. since you are one of the very few still playing the "i'm gonna tell and try to get your post removed" card, your opinion doesn't count shades.

the mods here will not allow you or anyone else play the report and attempt to ban card on me.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shady, only you (and your other aliases) are shady. since you are one of the very few still playing the "i'm gonna tell and try to get your post removed" card, your opinion doesn't count shades.

the mods here will not allow you or anyone else play the report and attempt to ban card on me .

LMAO....if only there was a way to actually do that little man....if only.

I see you avoided the real topic though......shady's IP address was banned, end of story.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LMAO....if only there was a way to actually do that little man....if only.

I see you avoided the real topic though......shady's IP address was banned, end of story.

the real topic is you and your other aliases are shady. i wish that were the end of the story. you will continue to cowardly lurk these boards shades.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has reported posts in this thread 3 times.....................

I honestly didn't even know you could report posts. I knew you could give positive and negative feedback.....I guess the little report button is right next to the feedback button though huh.

To vinnie......this isn't Disney. Reporting posts here doesn't make them automatically disappear without a mod actually viewing it first.