• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Ohio" now used by Florida

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you love it so much, why don't you save it?

He lives in SW Florida, which is the Everglades. I'm surprised he even has running water. You can't expect him to know how to do something so technology savvy as cut+paste.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I’m saying to you is Florida fans in general don’t like Slurban now because of the pussy way he went out. Sure, I loved him like everyone else did when he was winning. And you know what, I gave him a pass when we started slipping because he had accomplished so much in a short time. But then came his meltdown and the homo way in which he left. He fucked our program over for a minimum of 2 years, and honestly we are still recovering from him even today. Don’t forget what we did to Bama in the SEC Championship to get to the Natty that last year. We were the shit and on top. But look at the Bama program since then. Steadily improving becoming the dominant force in CFB. CUM had the chance to do the same thing and maybe more, but he fucking wussed out. So let’s review: He quits, then changes his mind a few days later and decides to stay. We had a shitty season the next year and he looks like someone hit him in his head with a bowling pin or something during most games. He fails to even try to recruit players that will fit into the very system he and his coaches created. How hard would it have been to find another Tebow prototype? Harvin prototype? Come on dude, those guys grow on trees in SEC land. But no, we end up with John Brantley as the QB of our spread offense? Are you fucking kidding me? And he decides to actually try to run the fucking spread with that toothpick? But it gets better. So he finally does leave, claiming it’s his “health” and he misses his family so soooooo much. He really misses being in his children’s lives and just wants to spend time watching his kids grow up, go to their school ballgames, blah, blah, blah. I can’t remember the exact length of time, but I’d have to guess no longer than about 6 months after that he’s back traveling to his new job at ESPN, then off to your school to coach. Damn that man loves his family!

Here’s something for you to try to forget when you’re curled up in your Urban Meyer pajamas: Notre Dame is his dream job. You know it, I know it and we all know where he will end up someday. Enjoy whatever success he may bring you. I’ll leave a light on in the “Fuck You Urban Meyer” Club for you.

Sounds like a terminal case of chronic Sabanitis to me. PROCESSED!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a terminal case of chronic Sabanitis to me. PROCESSED!

Hey, you got a great midget for a corch. No doubt about it. Does he have a 4’-8” brother that can corch? Maybe we could add him to our staff. Midgets need love too.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already had the chance to coach at Notre Dame and he turned it down. He is at Home. There is no doubt OSU is his true dream job.

He turned it down for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. Florida was a much better team, and was set up for him to have success. And guess who had built that team. Now, at Ohio, he just went undefeated with another coach's players, AND an easy schedule. Meyer can only win with others' players. The Buckeyes will lose more & more with players that Meyer recruits, and then he will get sick again. End of story.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He turned it down for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. Florida was a much better team, and was set up for him to have success. And guess who had built that team. Now, at Ohio, he just went undefeated with another coach's players, AND an easy schedule. Meyer can only win with others' players. The Buckeyes will lose more & more with players that Meyer recruits, and then he will get sick again. End of story.

No that's Les Miles. And now you are just talking outta your ass, he won at Utah with his players, he recruit with the best of em.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Ohio...

Only a pompous ass would say "the ohio state university" when standing with the village people making the letters O H I O......

:L

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's more Muschamp showing how butthurt he still is about his coach getting turned in. :bawling:

for not cheating? Sounds like Ohio is the team that is butthurt.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if he wins us national titles this year and in 2015, I could care less if he went to coach in the Canadian Football League.
Had y'all self-imposed a ban in '11, you wouldn't have played and lost to us in the sorry ass Gator Bowl, and you would have played in the NCG last year, and in all likelyhood beaten ND; thereby winning a NC in the first year of CUM running things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Michigan or any other team calling Ohio State, Ohio.

If they want to look stupid that is fine with me.

BTW, remember when Ohio knocked Michigan out of the NCAA basketball tournament two years ago. That was LOL hilarious.

:laugh3:

Welcome! :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had y'all self-imposed a ban in '11, you wouldn't have played and lost to us in the sorry ass Gator Bowl, and you would have played in the NCG last year, and in all likelyhood beaten ND; thereby winning a NC in the first year of CUM running things.

Yah we would of beat ND, but we probably wouldn't of gotten in and that would of been the worst alternative.

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah we would of beat ND, but we probably wouldn't of gotten in and that would of been the worst alternative.
How would you have not gotten in? Y'all and ND were the only two undefeated teams. Of course y'all would have been in the game.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think the NCAA would've been happy with us self-imposing a bowl ban in a 6-6 year. I'm fine with it, because to be honest, I can't be 100% sure we'd of beaten ND. If the ND that went to Norman and stomped the daylights out of OU showed up vs. the Ohio State that struggled with Purdue, it would've been bad. Honestly, I'd take a 35-point loss to Bama over a 3-point loss to ND. Last year's team was good, but not the best in the nation, so I don't think we deserved to be there anyhow.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lives in SW Florida, which is the Everglades. I'm surprised he even has running water. You can't expect him to know how to do something so technology savvy as cut+paste.

lmao. You don't wanna get into a pissin' match with me about who lives in what or where.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. You don't wanna get into a pissin' match with me about who lives in what or where.

1111513d1370549870-picture-watches-while-holding-churro-lets-see-em-watch-out-we-got-badass-over-here-meme.png

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. End of story.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you have not gotten in? Y'all and ND were the only two undefeated teams. Of course y'all would have been in the game.

Yeah I guess since we would of actually played one more gane, the B1G championship would of put us in. But I still feel like they wouldn't leave Bama out even with a loss, they would leave out one of the undefeated. I think we couod of beat ND, but not Bama.

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess since we would of actually played one more gane, the B1G championship would of put us in. But I still feel like they wouldn't leave Bama out even with a loss, they would leave out one of the undefeated. I think we couod of beat ND, but not Bama.
Possibly, but since they were anticipating ND and Northwestern playing in the NCG until NW lost (I think that's what happened, but I could be wrong and I'm not in the mood to look it up), I'm sure y'all going undefeated CUM's first year at the helm going against his "dream job" team would have more than satisfied the powers that be for a NC match up.