• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh, Mr. Sterling

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told ya, MSKings. Told ya he was going to court to fight his ouster and I told you he was not going to pay the 2.5 mil fine either. Just like he didn't pay the 20 mil fine for moving to L.A. without authorization from the league. I know you aren't that stupid so you were prbably just arguing for argument's sake anyway.

And once again (the 2436th time maybe?) Toby/Nolan is all wrong on the internet

Donald Sterling allows Shelly Sterling to negotiate sale of Los Angeles Clippers - ESPN Los Angeles

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha! Hey, I've got this bridge I've been wanting to unload for a while now, you interested?

I'm actually quite excited to see how you'll try to spin it when the sale happens sometime in the next few months.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Donald Sterling tried to mislead NBA's investigation of Los Angeles Clippers owner's racist comments - ESPN Los Angeles

• Sterling tried to get V. Stiviano to lie about the authenticity of the recording and tell investigators that she had altered the audio of the TMZ tape. Stiviano was the person Sterling made the racist comments to on the tape, in which he voices unhappiness with her for posting online photos of herself with black people, including Hall of Famer Magic Johnson.

• On April 9, more than two weeks before it became public, the Clippers received a copy of the recording. Team president Andy Roeser discussed it with Sterling, then instructed an employee to destroy the copy. Roeser is currently on an indefinite leave of absence.

• Sterling and his wife, Shelly, are not estranged, as she has said. "Significant evidence exists in the public record and otherwise that Mr. and Mrs. Sterling are not in any sense estranged," the report says, according to the Times, adding that they are "inextricably intertwined" despite their claims. The report details how the two attended most Clippers home games this season, were spotted together at the All-Star Game in New Orleans and spent two days together immediately after the controversial recording went public.

Do our legal experts Toby (and JDM on the general board) still think Sterling has a leg to stand on? JDM has already given up the good fight it seems. Toby is the last hold out lol.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually quite excited to see how you'll try to spin it when the sale happens sometime in the next few months.

Never, ever take anything Donald Sterling does at face value. I bet he is trying to delay the June 3rd death sentence while he plans his legal strategy. Silver will not fall for this, he'll leave that for dullards like yourself.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder what you'll post after the Clippers get their new owner before the start of next season....probably you will just ignore this latest embarrassment and hope no one remembers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what you'll post after the Clippers get their new owner before the start of next season....probably you will just ignore this latest embarrassment and hope no one remembers.

If anyone should be embarrassed it is you; to be hoodwinked so easily by a supposed Sterling press release. I, on the other hand, immediately saw through the ruse. You cannot trust anything a guy like Sterling says on the surface.

Hopefully the NBA is not as dumb as you and continues on with its process. I'm betting that Silver ends up with egg on his face though and the Clippers will not change hands until Sterling's death. His case, under California law, is simply too strong.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone should be embarrassed it is you; to be hoodwinked so easily by a supposed Sterling press release. I, on the other hand, immediately saw through the ruse. You cannot trust anything a guy like Sterling says on the surface.

Hopefully the NBA is not as dumb as you and continues on with its process. I'm betting that Silver ends up with egg on his face though and the Clippers will not change hands until Sterling's death. His case, under California law, is simply too strong.

Every word in this post is wrong, including 'and' and 'the'.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:laugh3:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:laugh3:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oops, didn't mean to double post. But I guess it's worth laughing at Toby twice.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer agrees deal to buy Donald Sterling's LA Clippers for an NBA record $2BILLION | Mail Online

Sterling made out like a bandit...... Check him out all smiles in LA with the "new" lady (link)...... And NO Magic Johnson owning the team....... And that Stiviano gal off into the gutter somewhere with NOTHING...... And STILL able to bring the illegal taping issue to California court (and will win it)...... And Ballmer promising (wink, wink) to keep the Clips in LA (when everybody knows Ballmer lives in Seattle)...... ALL this before the supposed June 3rd NBA owners vote. Sterling is laughing at everybody on this.