• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off topics.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Hansen to go to war with the NBA over killing what I thought was a legal deal. However I would rather have a expansion team. So if Hansen can pull it off bravo!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Hansen to go to war with the NBA over killing what I thought was a legal deal. However I would rather have a expansion team. So if Hansen can pull it off bravo!

I'm like you in that I wanted an expansion team (or the thunder back, they get expansion like they should have, but we both no that will never happen):lame::bullshit: I didn't want the kings but I felt that was the only way Seattle would ever get a team back. It just never crossed my mine that Stern would literally bend/stretch/kiss/back-flip to help the kings stay even if the city/state would suffer in the long term and receive less money. I kept thinking its a business (which is what they told us) and that the best business plan was Seattle's. I didn't care that the kings kept there team just upset that Stern didn't to it for us so why them? (I know because he's still upset and thunder owner is his friend)

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Stern and the NBA at it's finest. First they let Hansen believe that the Kings leaving was a done deal then they use his bid to get Sacramento to screw their tax payers.

Sacramento arena: A ?Field of Schemes? | CalWatchDog

Give Seattle a expansion team and quit jerking Seattle around.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First try at a banner in a long time, but here's my effort at it.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a561/WizardHawk/hawksbanner_zps85bc1999.png

Could have done a lot more with the text, but removing the background from wilson and sherman took me more time than I wanted to spend on it as it was.

Not sure who we even speak to about adding a banner. I made this the same size as the banners on the other sports pages so it should be easy to put in.

Anyway. Up to you guys if you like it and want to adopt it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First try at a banner in a long time, but here's my effort at it.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a561/WizardHawk/hawksbanner_zps85bc1999.png

Could have done a lot more with the text, but removing the background from wilson and sherman took me more time than I wanted to spend on it as it was.

Not sure who we even speak to about adding a banner. I made this the same size as the banners on the other sports pages so it should be easy to put in.

Anyway. Up to you guys if you like it and want to adopt it.

hawksbanner_zps85bc1999.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it very good. Frankly I think you may be the only guy on the Seahawks board that can do a banner. I've been trying to learn but....it would take a while for me to do a banner..if I ever could.

You included some good Seahawks motto's.

Anybody else got some input...speak up! Otherwise I say we go with this excellent banner!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it very good. Frankly I think you may be the only guy on the Seahawks board that can do a banner. I've been trying to learn but....it would take a while for me to do a banner..if I ever could.

You included some good Seahawks motto's.

Anybody else got some input...speak up! Otherwise I say we go with this excellent banner!

Those are all elements on their own layers. Each can be modified/removed/changed rather easily. If there are any changes people want it doesn't take much to make them. Otherwise have them put it up and see what it looks like. They can always change it to a better one later.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to give it like a day for feed back...then I'm asking for it to be put up. Thanks for work you put into this!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so one of the reasons I don't normally do graphics is I'm never satisfied and keep on tinkering. I dumped the text and went a different direction. I think this is better.

hawksbanner3_zps6f17e9f5.png

Can't promise I won't tinker again lol, but for now I'm done with this unless someone has suggestions for changes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working on getting your banner up. Hopefully it will get done soon.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is up! Thanks WizardHawk, I think it looks good. I wonder if anybody else has noticed.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promise after you watch this you will never forget it!!!

I know this is a Football Board, but this is the most craziest thing you are ever gonna see someone do. I promise you. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cju9L_chhg]Dangerous for Life kid on a crane - YouTube[/ame]

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having raised five kids, this vid makes me cringe. Kids will do some stupid things.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I understand Harold, I have no kids and am very crazy myself riding and racing horses everyday, but watching that video made me truly wonder how crazy some people can be. The fact you know its real because his hands are red really gives you chills.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all do stupid stupid things when we're young ( afterwards also, just not as often) Reminds of a song.

[YOUTUBE]Le-3MIBxQTw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]j5-yKhDd64s[/YOUTUBE]

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Harold, I like you more everyday, all I listen to is music, I never watch Tv, I can feel music like I can feel the most amazing feeling in the world racing horses. I could go on about music forever but this video has been out 2 months with the alblum being out a month. Amazing band, Amazing alblum, 30 seconds to Mars [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uSyICrtow]Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air - YouTube[/ame]

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "Guys" you mean heterosexually oriented Males, bisexually oriented people, homosexually oriented Females, and many Art or human body appreciative people, then yah I think the "Guys" will like it.

As a heterosexually oriented Male, I must say I liked it. I am a large fan of T and A as well as art in many forms. The 30 seconds to Mars video actually held my attention longer because of the unique images and emotive ideas. The MA video gave up the goods in the first frame and didn't really go anywhere visually or emotionally for me, but it fits the song in this zen, trance like feel. Both serve a distinct purpose for the songs they represent. Thank you for posting them.