• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL to Packers; "Fuck you"

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks, I think...thankfully I know better than that about Bears fan. While the Eagles had a 4 and 12 season. They do have a lot of talent in that team, and I imagine that Chip Kelly will know how to exploit it. The Eagles exploded, but not because of lack of talent, more because lack of caring.

No. The eagles will not win any more than 4 games this year either.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the Patriots who ALWAYS get one of the easiest schedules every year.

Hard to get a hard schedule when you're so awesome:yahoo:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the complaining about the schedule every year. The only thing not predetermined is the order, and a lot of the time the roughest part of the schedule in retrospect isn't the same as what you would have thought at the beginning of the season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know there is a formula to the opponents right?

But when you get your bye week and the order you play as well as which of your tough opponents are home vs away can really change the fortunes of a season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a bye in week 3 is more of a nuisance than anytbing

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cowboys have been getting the week 4/5 bye weeks for years......and people complained saying that gave us 2 bye weeks(thanksgiving)...now with the thursday games just about every week people are gonna start complaining about a bye week being to early

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Packers don't have to get embarrassed by Golden Tate on Monday Night Football again.

Woh woh woh... You're just fuckin' with me right? You don't think that was a good play... You can't....

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East are all good teams?? I thought Packer fans were smart. The Eagles and Cowboys are fuckin terrible.

:clap:

Thank you. It's glad to know that I'm not the only one that thinks the NFC East is perennially overrated.

I hate this schedule whining. We had an easy schedule in 2010 yet we started losing dumb games to crap teams like Tampa Bay, only after that embarrassing loss did we turn it around. I hate to say it, but every year, we seem to be a second half team after struggling out of the gate. I'd take that over a team who goes 8-2 and then lays a biscuit on the field during the second half of the season.

eliandco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greenbays running attack will be much better. That's going to help open up the field for Rodgers. GB also has 2, 7th round WRs and 5 undrafted WRs. Some look like absolute steals. And Rodgers will make a couple relivant this year. Charles Johnson the first 7th rounder is 6'2" 215 and runs a 4.38 40yd dash! and nearly 40 inch verticle. Amazing this guy slid to the 7th round. Had 31 TDs in his last 2 years. He is going to embarrass some nickel and dime backs this year. Some safety's too. We have healthy O-line too with some depth for the first time with our two new rookies. And our stud LT Sherrod coming back strong (most likely).....

Point is. I think we are going to whoop every team we see this year. Sure we will lay a few eggs. But overall we will win the division. Destroy some good teams. Beat some great teams. And enter the playoffs with a 13-3 record and one of the favorites to win it all... the schedule means nothing.

Point being.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overconfidence NEVER makes me feel good, bro. Whoop? Don't forget about our defense, man. They better have something besides Clay, because everybody knows how to deal with that. Just attack the rest of the defense and keep him out of the mix as much as possible. Not going to be real difficult unless our defensive line does something really inspirational in the offseason

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woh woh woh... You're just fuckin' with me right? You don't think that was a good play... You can't....

Absolutely. That was the right call.