• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Investigating Mike Tomlin for Interference

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger GODell likes to make examples of coaches, so this should be interesting for sure. A fine should do it, but who knows...

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Roger sent out a memo a week ago about coaches on the field of play. Last time 2 coaches ignored a memo, well, we know what happened. I think Pitt losing picks is going to happen, even though I think it should not.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what bothers me, first off anyone that thinks it wasn't on purpose has rose colored glasses on. More important is the six foot white zone is off limits during the play and the linesmen had to run around or by Tomlin to follow the play. My question is why didn't he throw a flag? There were two coaches penalized last week for being in the white zone and Tomlin crossed that line and was on the field!

I like the Steelers but think that's bullshit, make the call and you can bet your ass if the Ravens lost that game the coach would not have be so casual about it. I wouldn't have. JMO

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he definitely did it on purpose. I don't think he was thinking clearly, though. It was a spur of the moment thing. More like 2nd degree murder as opposed to 1st degree. Like Mike, you know this is being filmed right ? :L

Maybe he just misinterpreted the rules....you know...like BB does.

A LOT.

The morning after this happened the people at the NFL network looked at it and discovered that Tomlin was standing where he was BEFORE the kickoff.

He'd have to have known that Jones was going to go up his sideline - and I don't think he could know that.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"What is troubling to the NFL is that Tomlin is the league's most recent addition to the competition committee, which helps create the rules for the game."

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A LOT.

The morning after this happened the people at the NFL network looked at it and discovered that Tomlin was standing where he was BEFORE the kickoff.

He'd have to have known that Jones was going to go up his sideline - and I don't think he could know that.
+
Can you post anything, anything, with out mentioning BB or the Pats?? This has nothing to do with BB or NE....It has to be with Pitt and Mike!!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A LOT.

That's because they didn't see this video which shows him getting closer to the field as Jones is running.

Last edited by a moderator:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the new video...Is he even suppose to be on the white part?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1734_1386018492.gif

1109_1385943383.gif

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, he states he was looking at the jumbo-tron. Then why in the bottom gif was he staring onto the field. If anything he should have his head forward and looking up....interesting.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could he be watching on the jumbo tron when he's looking to his right waiting for Jones?

Dude knew exactly what he was doing......bush league.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, he states he was looking at the jumbo-tron. Then why in the bottom gif was he staring onto the field. If anything he should have his head forward and looking up....interesting.

and why is the head coach looking at the jumbotron when the play is right in front of him? No one else on that sideline was watching the jumbo tron.

He did it on purpose, those saying otherwise just don't want to admit that he was trying to gain an advantage.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the new video...Is he even suppose to be on the white part?

No, and he clearly stepped deliberately to the very edge of it and the field, while he waited for JJ...
Knowing that his guy was coming on the angle and just wanted to slow him down so he could be caught....
It worked but he got caught also and it will cost him big time now....A snake has been revealed !!:L

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tomlin wanted to try to get away with it he should have at least have been looking at the play. What kind of head coach doesn't watch the play going on?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, and he clearly stepped deliberately to the very edge of it and the field, while he waited for JJ...
Knowing that his guy was coming on the angle and just wanted to slow him down so he could be caught....
It worked but he got caught also and it will cost him big time now....A snake has been revealed !!:L

Um...how many calls have the Ravens gotten away with? As I recall, there was one in the SB that won you the title.

Just sayin'....

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...how many calls have the Ravens gotten away with? As I recall, there was one in the SB that won you the title.

Just sayin'....

This is not about the Ravens or the Pats...this is about your Pitt team!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just sayin'....

Seriously ???.....We're talking about a calculated effort by a HC to interfere with a player in action, not an arguable call by a ref.
And if the lights hadn't went out and gave the 40whiners 37 minutes to catch their breath and regroup, we had a rout going and all of America knows that......
But Tomlin is an embarrassment to the league now and will be tagged as a cheat the rest of his career.....:L

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously ???.....We're talking about a calculated effort by a HC to interfere with a player in action, not an arguable call by a ref.
And if the lights hadn't went out and gave the 40whiners 37 minutes to catch their breath and regroup, we had a rout going and all of America knows that......
But Tomlin is an embarrassment to the league now and will be tagged as a cheat the rest of his career.....:L

A bit on the melodramatic side, don't you think?

It didn't help us win the game because we lost.

He'll be fined and that will be the end of it.

The embarrasement is what you guys are paying Joe Flacco this year.... :pound: