• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Investigating Mike Tomlin for Interference

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is investigating Mike Tomlin for interference:

New York Daily News said:
A day after Kidd was fined $50,000 by the NBA for intentionally dropping a soda to earn a timeout for the Nets, the NFL has reportedly opened an investigation into the Pittsburgh Steelers coach for engaging in some highly questionable gamesmanship of his own during Thursday night's 22-20 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

The play in question saw Tomlin step onto the field just as Baltimore return man Jacoby Jones was running a kickoff down the sidelines, possibly preventing a Ravens touchdown.

While the incident didn't affect the outcome of the game, the league is reviewing Tomlin's actions and considering disciplinary measures against him, according to ESPN.

New York Daily News said:
The NFL hasn’t just set its sights on Tomlin. According to ESPN, the offical who ran along with the play and allowed the interference to go unpunished could face demotion.

Here, let's see them at it again:

tomlin.gif

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the excuses used by Pats fans on Spygate can be applied here. Watch:

1) Everyone does it

2) It's over blown

3) It didn't help win a single game

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Everyone does it

2) It's over blown

1. Never Seen It Before
2. Your opinion
3. Doesn't matter

Fine him, suspended him for 1 game at that should be that

edit: didnt notice you were making fun of Pats fans. Carry on

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luckily it didn't cost the ravens the game, but that was pretty blatant on tomlin part. you can even see him watching him run down the sidelines on the jumbo tron.

i'm guessing he will be seeing a big fine and/or suspension for that.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Everyone does it

2) It's over blown

Thanks for thinking about NE.....LMAO!!! Pathetic.....

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for thinking about NE.....LMAO!!! Pathetic.....

Your in their heads dude.

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

I was trying to find the link to an event at a bowl game that happened years ago, I think it was Houston, coach stuck his leg out and tripped an opposing player running down the sideline, it was probably 30 years ago, lost in the Woody Hayes limelight................

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

I was trying to find the link to an event at a bowl game that happened years ago, I think it was Houston, coach stuck his leg out and tripped an opposing player running down the sideline, it was probably 30 years ago, lost in the Woody Hayes limelight................

Wasn't there not too long ago a Jets coach that tried to trip up one of the coverage guys on a Punt Return that got pushed into the Jets bench?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

40 second mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if one team uses dumb excuses, it is cool if others do?

I'm showing them how lame those excuses sound when used by another fan base.

Tomlin, whether on the field intentionally or not, broke a rule. He admitted it after the game and I'm sure he'll be fined for it - and being the class act he is, wont argue it.

Just giving Pats fans - one of whom started this thread - a good, strong dose of his own medicine. :suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

I wonder who was Al Davis head when he gave out those huge contracts to eventual busts. :rollseyes:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who was Al Davis head when he gave out those huge contracts to eventual busts. :rollseyes:
Why do most of your replies usually have nothing to do with the topic and just focus's on the favorite team of who your're replying to?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought he should be suspended...I think a hefty fine is all right though. If Kidd got $50k for a timeout I think potentially stopping a TD should be $200k.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought he should be suspended...I think a hefty fine is all right though. If Kidd got $50k for a timeout I think potentially stopping a TD should be $200k.

That's pocket change to head coaches making millions a year.

Both Kidd and Tomlin should get a suspension for at least one game.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm showing them how lame those excuses sound when used by another fan base.

Tomlin, whether on the field intentionally or not, broke a rule. He admitted it after the game and I'm sure he'll be fined for it - and being the class act he is, wont argue it.

Just giving Pats fans - one of whom started this thread - a good, strong dose of his own medicine. :suds:

All I see is a link to the story and a video of the play. I for one did not see the play, so I am glad he posted it. No where did he say anything about anything, actually he didn't even post his own words.......So please, show me where the excuse is from the OP?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see is a link to the story and a video of the play. I for one did not see the play, so I am glad he posted it. No where did he say anything about anything, actually he didn't even post his own words.......So please, show me where the excuse is from the OP?

Didn't say it was from the OP, just from Pats fans through the years as to Spygate.

Concerning the OP, though...He said that, "Tomlin didn't know where he was? Right" implying that Tomlin knew and we were all being asked to buy a lame excuse.

My point on that was, no lamer than the excuses given by Pats fans about Spygate through the years.

1) Everyone did it

2) It was over blown

3) It never won a single game.

It was my tongue in cheek way of saying, "See how lame those things sound when another fan base uses them"?