• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Head Coaching Spots (filled and vacant)...

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHI--Matt Eberflus
DEN--Nathaniel Hackett
LV--Josh McDaniels
NYG--Brian Daboll

Vacant:
HOU
JAX
MIA
MIN
NO

Eric Bieniemy, Byron Leftwich, Jim Harbaugh (possibly), and others are still available.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAX--Doug Pederson
MIN--Kevin O'Connell

Three vacancies remain...HOU, MIA, NO.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how Mike McDaniels second interview with Miami went.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the word is Harbaugh is staying at Michigan now.
That is the (lie) word.

If they don't hire hairball, are coaches now going to be reluctant to take a job at Miami, where they could be fired by a meddling owner?
"what do you mean, you won't tank!"

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the (lie) word.

If they don't hire hairball, are coaches now going to be reluctant to take a job at Miami, where they could be fired by a meddling owner?
I think Harbaugh wanted the Vegas job more than any other but I don't know. The Miami job seems like it's not the most enticing one to me. Yeah, it's an NFL job but below average QB, several holes in the roster and what seems to be a shitty owner.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harbaugh wanted the Vegas job more than any other but I don't know. The Miami job seems like it's not the most enticing one to me. Yeah, it's an NFL job but below average QB, several holes in the roster and what seems to be a shitty owner.
I’d say Miami and New Orleans are decent jobs. Miami has some decent wr’s a good defense and a bunch of cap space to work with while New Orleans is in a very wide open division now that Brady is gone. It’s Houston that I think is the least desirable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say Miami and New Orleans are decent jobs. Miami has some decent wr’s a good defense and a bunch of cap space and a meddling owner to work with while New Orleans is in a very wide open division now that Brady is gone. It’s Houston that I think is the least desirable.
FIFY:thumb:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say Miami and New Orleans are decent jobs. Miami has some decent wr’s a good defense and a bunch of cap space to work with while New Orleans is in a very wide open division now that Brady is gone. It’s Houston that I think is the least desirable.
I'm not so sure about the Saints job. No QB, total cap hell and will likely have a fire sale. The division is gettable but Payton left for a good reason.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans are way over the salary cap so I'm not sure how great the job will be when they finish getting under the cap.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans are way over the salary cap so I'm not sure how great the job will be when they finish getting under the cap.
Yep...ALSO, Saints will have zero to no expectations for two years. Will most likely trade most assets and start at the foundation. GREAT opportunity & start for a confident young football coach with few skins on the wall. Right guy could own New Orleans in 5 years. Might be just right for someone.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the (lie) word.

Flores 24-25 3 full, seasons
Gase 23-25 "
Philbin 24-28 "
Sparano 29-32 "

Last 4 Miami coaches have coached 3 full seasons, similar records and all fired. I'm sure they were all paid money to tank :L. Flores should have done a better job tanking, instead of having a winning record vs Belichick. If he lost that last game in 19, Pats would have had better seating in the playoffs, I blame Ross for not meddling enough

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase 23-25 "
Philbin 24-28 "
Sparano 29-32 "

Last 4 Miami coaches have coached 3 full seasons, similar records and all fired. I'm sure they were all paid money to tank :L. Flores should have done a better job tanking, instead of having a winning record vs Belichick. If he lost that last game in 19, Pats would have had better seating in the playoffs, I blame Ross for not meddling enough
"Ross began his career as a tax attorney. In 1968, he moved to New York City .....then worked in the corporate finance department of Bear Stearns. In 1972, he was fired from that company after clashing with a superior;[16] living off $10,000 ($67,000 in 2021 dollars) lent to him by his mother"

Ross made the bulk of his fortune setting up tax shelters for wealthy mobsters.
You probably know a few of them.....

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase 23-25 "
Philbin 24-28 "
Sparano 29-32 "

What about me? I can accurately say that I'm UNDEFEATED as an NFL coach. AND at only 3 million a season, I'm a steal!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ross began his career as a tax attorney. In 1968, he moved to New York City .....then worked in the corporate finance department of Bear Stearns. In 1972, he was fired from that company after clashing with a superior;[16] living off $10,000 ($67,000 in 2021 dollars) lent to him by his mother"

Ross made the bulk of his fortune setting up tax shelters for wealthy mobsters.
You probably know a few of them.....
I used to like Flores, before I heard him talk , hypocrite magnified. Ross and Kraft's people were slaves in Africa for over 400 years in Egypt and then massacred in concentration camps. Yet I never hear them playing this card, while millionaire athletes and coaches want to bring up working for plantation owners. Last time I checked slavery ( human trafficking) wasn't a choice and the individual didn't have rights or make any money, while coaching or playing for millions is a choice. I"m not sticking up for Ross or any other owner, just funny how Flores the simp was ok taking 100k a game to lose, and didn't report it to the NFL back then? Plus he didn't go a very good job tanking. Now Hue Jackson winning what 1 game out of like 32, knew how to tank. I wonder if Jax payed Urban to tank before he got fired?

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about me? I can accurately say that I'm UNDEFEATED as an NFL coach. AND at only 3 million a season, I'm a steal!
You got Brady to unretire and be your QB for a few years, you could be the next Belichick or Arians

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got Brady to unretire and be your QB for a few years, you could be the next Belichick or Arians
Shhhhhhh, the plan is afoot!

Also, I got 2 bar buddies who second guess every fucking football play ever. They will be hooked up remotely to handle offence and defence chores. These guys are gold.................................when they're sober!

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIA--Mike McDaniel

2 spots remain...HOU, NO.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure about the Saints job. No QB, total cap hell and will likely have a fire sale. The division is gettable but Payton left for a good reason.
Yep...ALSO, Saints will have zero to no expectations for two years. Will most likely trade most assets and start at the foundation. GREAT opportunity & start for a confident young football coach with few skins on the wall. Right guy could own New Orleans in 5 years. Might be just right for someone.
Whoever takes the Saints job should demand a 5 or 6 year deal b/c it'll take 2 years of cuts and trades just to clean that cap up. He's gonna have to have enough job security that he isn't going to be sent packing if he can't produce a .500 team in his 3rd season.

Then again, the GM in NO sounds a little crazy b/c he said, that there is no "blowing this thing up and starting over", and that there won't be wholesale roster changes. Not sure how else he plans on trimming 70M off the cap in the next 6 weeks, but...