• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Decade NFL Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to @oldmanriver

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they didn’t. They are trying to win the WS this year and their BP is in the bottom 5. If Miller can get healthy and guys get into form: Hand, Miller, Allen and Otero. Plus, Hand just signed an extension through 2020.

They gave away one of the top prospects in their system for a relief pitcher, let's see how he does in the A.L.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contacting the police would have been the adult option, but I never have contacted them before. I always figure they have more pressing shit than something like this.

Fuck that! I called the cops for the first time in my life trying to be the “adult” when this bitch of a neighbor backed her car into my car on purpose. Those fuckers not only didn’t do shit to her they gave me a ticket because I hadn’t gotten my insurance card yet. I should have beat the shit out of her punk ass brothers instead!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave away one of the top prospects in their system for a relief pitcher, let's see how he does in the A.L.

You have to pay for one of the best in league. It’s WS or bust. They still have a ton of young talent, they will be fine but you cant just magically build a good BP again. They never replaced Smith and Shaw

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid we would have Rice, Milk and Sugar for meals some time. I had no idea it was because we were poor. I asked for that for a birthday meal when I was 17 (I am the youngest, at 17 I was the only one left at home) and my mom thought I was being a dick, but I genuinely had no idea we were poor as a kid and the meal had nostalgia for me.

To me that is some fantastic parenting, we never had a lot, but it never felt like we lacked anything.

Are you Samoan? That’s a Samoan delicacy, along with rice and ketchup and cocoa rice which is rice drowneded in hot chocolate :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pay for one of the best in league. It’s WS or bust. They still have a ton of young talent, they will be fine but you cant just magically build a good BP again. They never replaced Smith and Shaw

My point is you don't give away the best prospects in your system for a relief pitcher. Give a couple mid level prospects. They ain't winning the World Series anyhow. Houston, Boston, New York are much better teams, they aren't beating two of those teams...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Samoan? That’s a Samoan delicacy, along with rice and ketchup and cocoa rice which is rice drowneded in hot chocolate :noidea:

Rice & Ketchup?

giphy.gif

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is you don't give away the best prospects in your system for a relief pitcher. Give a couple mid level prospects. They ain't winning the World Series anyhow. Houston, Boston, New York are much better teams, they aren't beating two of those teams...
The Cubs did and won a World Series. The Royals won it all based on relievers. It’s not 20 years ago anymore. Only the aces are going over 6 innings in the playoffs. Most probably not even 6.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldnt say much better, the reason the Indians arent 25-30 games over is bc of their BP. Their BP has single-handingly lost them 10-15 games. All those lineups are equally great and the Indians staff is still one of the best as wll. Yes they have a shot to win it all bc we all know it is the HOTTEST team that wins it all, doesn’t have to be the best.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it really? I loved it as a kid. I have not had it in years, although I suppose I could at anytime, it is not complex to make and requires 3 ingredients that I have on hand.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cubs did and won a World Series. The Royals won it all based on relievers. It’s not 20 years ago anymore. Only the aces are going over 6 innings in the playoffs. Most probably not even 6.

I would never compare Hand to Chapman but a dominant lefty along with Miller when he is healthy is lethal. Add in the righties of Allen and Otero and that is a good enough BP with their best. And it’s not the rest of the team sucks, that’s what they were missing. They also need an OF too though for depth. Too many damn injuries

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never compare Hand to Chapman but a dominant lefty along with Miller when he is healthy is lethal. Add in the righties of Allen and Otero and that is a good enough BP with their best. And it’s not the rest of the team sucks, that’s what they were missing. They also need an OF too though for depth. Too many damn injuries
Now if they could just get their bullpen phone communication down

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really, the Cubs gave up junk and Torres who was like the 50th ranked prospect and 19 years old for Chapman and Chapman is/was a hell of a lot more valuable than Hand is. I didn't say you don't need a bullpen to win I said you don't move top prospects for relievers, you trade a few middle of the road prospects for relievers (Just like the Cubs did for Chapman). Your 20 year comment makes no sense because it has zero to do with what I said.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really? I loved it as a kid. I have not had it in years, although I suppose I could at anytime, it is not complex to make and requires 3 ingredients that I have on hand.

I can't make it dammit! I don't remember the last time I bought sugar...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, the Cubs gave up junk and Torres who was like the 50th ranked prospect and 19 years old for Chapman and Chapman is/was a hell of a lot more valuable than Hand is. I didn't say you don't need a bullpen to win I said you don't move top prospects for relievers, you trade a few middle of the road prospects for relievers (Just like the Cubs did for Chapman). Your 20 year comment makes no sense because it has zero to do with what I said.

He was 27th I think but they also gave up 4 players total (Torres and 3 good players). Chapman was also A LOT more money so the Yanks were saving (doesn’t matter rich bastards). At the time Torres was a legit prospect.

The Indians brought Mejica up twice and he didnt do much. He has a lot of potential but hasnt done amazing. He is hitting .280 .328 obp with 7 homers in AAA. Kind of a smaller guy for a catcher too, 5’10” 180. We will see how it works out for both ballclubs.