• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next game Wisconsin

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that ASU is 8-0 vs Big 10 in Tempe.

Yes, I think it's telling of what Big-10 teams have to go through to play in Tempe (Time Difference, Weather, Travel, and Hostility). Sun Devil Stadium is a tough place to play when it's rocking. Can't wait!

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far the game of the week next week as both teams will be ranked in the top 25 (Badgers top 20). Both teams have aggressive 3-4 defenses with impressive D-lines and speedy LB's. If the defenses are equal then it will come down to who doesn't make the mistakes on offense. So far this year the only reason the Badgers don't score is not from being stopped it's from stupid penalties/Stavie locking in on WR's twice. If they clean up the mistakes they're near impossible to slow down with the most balance attack they've had since Russell Wilson. I know ASU has an excellent passing attack but if they become to predictable with no run game this 3-4 D will get to the QB and end up causing mistakes.

If the offenses cancel each other out then it will come down to special teams. This is UW's weak link. The returners are exciting but inconsistent and the coverage teams are above average but the Kicker is inept at best. If this comes down to a FG the Badgers will lose.

Good luck

UW or ASU by no more than 7 in this game with the final score around 31-28 either way.

#16 UCLA vs. #23 Nebraska and #1 Bama vs. #6 A&M are also pretty big games. Probably not as big as unranked ASU vs. #20 Wisconsin.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#16 UCLA vs. #23 Nebraska and #1 Bama vs. #6 A&M are also pretty big games. Probably not as big as unranked ASU vs. #20 Wisconsin.

Will be ranked in the low 20s after this win. First off the only reason UCLA is ranked is because they play in LA.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol you guys didnt look that good your first 2 games I would be careful of what you say.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be careful of what I say? I just thought it was silly to say the upcoming ASU game is far and away the biggest game of the week. No doubt it is one of the most intriguing games but outside of ASU and Wisconsin, it is by no means the biggest game.

I think your reference to being careful is on account of Notre Dame's play. ND has not looked good. You seem to know I am a fan of ND and if you read anything I posted on the ND board you would see that I have written about my disappointment in their play so far. It is not my style to talk smack on other boards and I definitely will not be talking trash before the ASU game. (I don't think stating my opinion about the "big game" is trash talking). I think ASU is a dangerous team and if we don't fix our defense before we play ASU I can see us loosing that game. By the way, I have always followed the PAC closely and I hope you beat the snot out of Wisconsin.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also want to point out that my retort was to a Wisconsin fan.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players to watch from ASU:

DL: Will Sutton
Devil: Carl Bradford
QB: Taylor Kelly
RB/WR: DJ Foster
RB: Marion Grice

I've seen you mention Gordon, but I can't find a complete highlight mix of just him.. Any others we should look at?

LB: Chris Borland: Best LB in the country as a great leader and making plays all over the field
NG: Beau Allen: Elite Run stopper
CB: Sojourn Shelton is just a freshman and a small guy at 180 lbs but has blazing speed and a knack to get his hands on the ball. Throw his way too many times and it might cost you.
TE: Jacob Pederson: Almost all UW TE's become solid NFL TE's
Entire O-line: If you start for the Badgers on the line you have a 90% chance of making the NFL
WR: Jarred Abbredeis: Top WR in Big Ten
RB: Melvin Gordon has a long stride making him difficult to catch in the open field
KR: Kenzel Doe is not an elite WR but can make things happen on short routes and KR's/PR's

Weaknesses:

Kicker: Missed a 30 yarder last week and extra point. Currently they're trying out people off the streets.
WR depth: The WR's for the Badgers after Abb appear like solid WR's but are really young and unproven.
Secondary: Only one returning starter in the secondary as the rest are freshman but have had near perfect coverage so far (against lesser teams).

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell how this game ends up. Wisconsin is a power team that has yet to play anyone. Devils are better than last year I think for that, but they have not been tested at all either. Pretty sure the Devils can put points up, just not sure if they can slow Wis down enough get enough time to play offense.

Game should tell a lot where we are heading this season though. A loss would be a big disappointment but not necessarily knock us out in the conf. A win would be huge.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hear the cannon from the Stadium. Dogs going nuts.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Wisc!!!!!

Here we go...... kickoff next on ESPN 140

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have a wait on ESPN here. Carolina/Vanderbilt still playing though it is over.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one very strange ending.....

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB should have spiked the ball... not just laid it on the ground like that. Spiked it would have been an incomplete pass and time would have stopped. Laying it down like that which I don't think I've ever seen anyone do before, keeps the clock running. They most likely should have been able to get another play off, but why would you just lay the ball down like that.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ha ha ha... arizona st. should have ran the clock out on the previous possession and look what happened.. it took a brain fart from a qb to win the game ha ha ha congrats arizona st... i was pulling for ya!!!!!! and the refs didn't screw wisconsin they didn't deserve to win that game anyways.