• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next game Wisconsin

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, discuss.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There whole team is running through the tackles which is where Sutton is. Sutton made my mouth water tonight his new body and he was still splitting gaps they were running away from him and he only played 2 quarters well 1 1/2. He is a beast. Hood and Sutton up the middle. Chris Young is a beast at Will. I like our chances next week they have an in experienced qb they will be forced to run against our d line which has so much depth this year and can stop the run.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to kick the shit out of em.

That is my in depth analysis

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I gotta go for the Badgers in this one. ON WISCONSIN!!!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw out of the run defense last night but it was also Sacramento St. This game will really tell us what the team is made of. If the offense gets into a rhythm early we could run them out of the building, but I expect a tightly contested game for three quarters and then to open it up to about a 10 point lead in the 4th when Wisconsin's player start to feel the effect of the heat and playing a night game in the west coast.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAg44D5RpZ0]Blackout Bucky! 9/14/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sac State showed me nothing.. I felt that Norvell was purposely calling the exact opposite of what we'll be running against Wisconsin. Granted we took what they gave us, but when was the last time ASU had 5 passing TDs? Plus, we only played one freshman, the kicker. And Defense seemed very vanilla, I don't even think we got a sack.

All war is deception -Sun Tzu.

I think we're going to play OUR game against Wisconsin, down-hill, zone-read, option, pistol, deep shot football :) with an attacking 3-4 with safety help, and 4-3 otherwise. Hoping Young will be back, I saw good news on twitter. Need Conway to step up, didn't impress me too much.. Also waiting for that 3rd LB to really take control, Logano looked physical! Wish we had Ball's size, and I'm sure he'd like to play against his brothers former team but I don't think it'll happen.. ASU wins by 14! Fear the Devil!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has outscored their opponent 93-0 so far and have six 100 yard rushers in the first two games. Good luck.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has outscored their opponent 93-0 so far and have six 100 yard rushers in the first two games. Good luck.

With Sutton and Hood up the middle thats not gonna happen. We are huge on defense and a lot faster this year. Sutton is 305 and Hood is 320 good luck to you.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We easily have a top 3 d line in the nation I dont think Wisconsin will run the ball like last week.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU 8-0 vs Big 10 teams @ Tempe Frank Kush Field

Does the above STAT swing anybody's prediction for this game?

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sac State showed me nothing.. I felt that Norvell was purposely calling the exact opposite of what we'll be running against Wisconsin. Granted we took what they gave us, but when was the last time ASU had 5 passing TDs? Plus, we only played one freshman, the kicker. And Defense seemed very vanilla, I don't even think we got a sack.

I think we're going to play OUR game against Wisconsin, down-hill, zone-read, option, pistol, deep shot football :) with an attacking 3-4 with safety help, and 4-3 otherwise. Hoping Young will be back, I saw good news on twitter. Need Conway to step up, didn't impress me too much.. Also waiting for that 3rd LB to really take control, Logano looked physical! Wish we had Ball's size, and I'm sure he'd like to play against his brothers former team but I don't think it'll happen.. ASU wins by 14! Fear the Devil!

I think we're going to come out slinging the rock against them. They have a week secondary and we're going to have a hard time running it up the gut against their front 7. We need to force them to spread out to open running lanes.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to come out slinging the rock against them. They have a week secondary and we're going to have a hard time running it up the gut against their front 7. We need to force them to spread out to open running lanes.

Sac States offense was just dumping it away and running the ball away from Sutton, trying to avoid embarrassment was there game plan.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Loved Young at will from the beginning. But They to be honest Sac State was just running away from everyone. Sutton and Bradford will get real chances next week. Sac State was playing dink and dunk football to try to save from embarrassment.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much as I wish we could run it down their throat, I think you're right. I think we'll try to get the ball to our playmakers in space and let their speed take over. But, I'm confident that we're really try to establish a running game between the tackles. If that's not working we'll probably use those screens/jet screens/fly sweeps/reverses/and options (which besides the bubble screen I'm not a fan of). Really was making me nervous how soft Kelly was getting that jet screen out to Smith. And at his feet!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I wish we could run it down their throat, I think you're right. I think we'll try to get the ball to our playmakers in space and let their speed take over. But, I'm confident that we're really try to establish a running game between the tackles. If that's not working we'll probably use those screens/jet screens/fly sweeps/reverses/and options (which besides the bubble screen I'm not a fan of). Really was making me nervous how soft Kelly was getting that jet screen out to Smith. And at his feet!

NO GOD DAMN SWING PASS LOL.