• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game USC

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary good with Humphreys, Pelon, and Smallwood. Yikes! Like top dline in the nation good. Not to mention Cunningham at Devil. People that don't follow recruiting closely think Graham isn't doing a good job, but he's very close to bringing in some major talent that ASU hasn't seen in decades. Need to put a product out there that he can sell though. So a win against USC would be huge.

Almost a perfect class with Darrell Williams def need some secondary help hopefully we can pick up some JC players.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiley will be our Patrick Peterson offense,defense and Special teams have you seen his acceleration.

Yeah, one of the top recruits in the West.. kids good. Don't sleep on Alexander though he's the best WR in the Dallas Area which I don't know if you've heard produces soon really good football players.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be tough to keep Williams once LSU offers, kid had a 5-TD game last week. Need to keep that connection tight.

Would like to see more size in the secondary.. No ones over 6'0" also need another RB. And I really hope it's Richard.

Yea Darrell will shoot up to a 4 star recruit as the season goes on. Look at his offers and production. Also Calhoun is listed as a olb, but Whiley played OLB too but hes listed at CB which he also played and running back and Wr......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demario Richard is high on UW. But they only have 18 scholarships will have to see how UW recruits.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demario Richard is high on UW. But they only have 18 scholarships will have to see how UW recruits.

Ideally, Sark goes to USC and we pick up all of the recruits in the transition. Kurt Scoby is a nice backup to Richard. He visits for USC.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyword on Michael Parker as a JC pickup he would be a good safety?

No, the kid dropped off the face of the earth. I don't know if he's playing JC or what..

Michael Lazarus Top-3 In Order:

1. ASU
2. Fresno State
3. Cal

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Deantre Lewis would be getting more hand offs? He looks like our homerun back and Foster only 1 carry?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for Graham. Actually, this is probably the most "must win" game he's had here at ASU. Obviously in the bowl game last year there was pressure and when we were losing there was pressure but not like this. Expectations were high this year and for the first time I see fans starting to question Graham and his ability to prepare his players and execute a plan. If he lets this one get away from him I think we'll see a lot of people upset, which they probably should be. Lets see how Mr. High Octane does under pressure.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be honest after last game I have no confidence in this team. I mean Stanford always does enough to cover the spread and we got blown out in the first half our great pass rush wasn't there. Our run defense even looked worse than last year. I do think moving Fiso to Sam will be better for run d he is much more physical. Magee was the biggest lost though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJVj7R3MBBU]Will Sutton DT and Carl Bradford OLB ASU vs USC 2012 - YouTube[/ame] Better get this on Saturday. That up and under move Sutton does with his hands can beat anybody even NFL lineman. Jesus Bradfords agility and footwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiso is more explosive than Martin and will be able to fly through the line causing penetration. This could be the move of the season for Graham and the sun devils defense. I wanna see a lot of blitzes with Fiso and because hes more agressive and a bigger hitter than Martin he will make plays and turnovers great move by Graham.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just over a day..

Keys to the Game:

Get on the board early and force Kessler to throw and to build some confidence.
Establish something of a run game against the #3 rush defense in the nation.
With Conway inside, Coleman and Hardison need to get off the edge early and often to create TO's.
Put Irabor on Lee the entire game and have Darby come over to help contain.
No critical errors on special teams.
Stop the Run.

Win the game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just over a day..

Keys to the Game:

Get on the board early and force Kessler to throw and to build some confidence.
Establish something of a run game against the #3 rush defense in the nation.
With Conway inside, Coleman and Hardison need to get off the edge early and often to create TO's.
Put Irabor on Lee the entire game and have Darby come over to help contain.
No critical errors on special teams.
Stop the Run.

Win the game.

DONT DROP THE BALL!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cKtssaVvCk]#MaroonMonsoon - YouTube[/ame] Lets go time to turn our season on. Catch the ball, get the pass rush back, and run the ball well.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Deantre Lewis never got shot in the league, he would probably be one of the best running backs in the Pac 12.