• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game USC

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to bounce back.. And laugh at this guy:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBGfdbvViU]Fire Todd Graham Cracker!!! - YouTube[/ame]

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the 2nd half ASU much better. I knew it was over after TK threw that INT (14 pt swing) and we lost by 14.... hmmmmmm.
We must beat SC now!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very confident that we'll beat USC. It's a home game, it's a south game so we'll be "better prepared," they have looked very average, we'll be hungry and pissed, first real road game for their QB, Ball will be back, Smith will start getting into the rotation, house should be rocking, it'll be hot, we'll be able to get more pressure on the QB, etc etc etc.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Mo Latu and Fiso get the start. Both looked very impressive and were part of the reason we were able to stuff their run game in the second half. Hopefully Sutton and Bradford build on the solid second half they played and the team comes out pissed off with something to prove to continue the annual maroon monsoon beatdown.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys check out my recruiting thread some greats news. We need to run the ball better, honestly this is why so many Sun Devil fans wanted to get Westerman eligible but I know the line will be good with Westerman and either Tucker/Curtis I know one of them will commit. Our line will be fixed next year.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Mo Latu and Fiso get the start. Both looked very impressive and were part of the reason we were able to stuff their run game in the second half. Hopefully Sutton and Bradford build on the solid second half they played and the team comes out pissed off with something to prove to continue the annual maroon monsoon beatdown.

Latu just needs to loose some of that weight and he'll be set. Fiso impressed me in the 2nd half of that game. Hard nosed hitter you can tell. When Martin is in there you barely notice him, but Fiso forces you to take notice. USC is one dimensional they're going to run. So I agree with you, give them both the start (which will probably need to happen because of Hoods injury). Plus add in Balls size in the secondary and we'll look like a different D out there.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Calhoun broke down his top 3 in order and put ASU in front of Cal and Fresno State this is great news!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipy7yfXoVQA]Manny Wilkins Elite 11 documentary - YouTube[/ame] Post this twice since no one is going to my Recruiting Thread.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys check out my recruiting thread some greats news. We need to run the ball better, honestly this is why so many Sun Devil fans wanted to get Westerman eligible but I know the line will be good with Westerman and either Tucker/Curtis I know one of them will commit. Our line will be fixed next year.

Lineman usually take a long time to develop not only physically but technically as well. Obviously Westerman is a freak and will be all world for us. I also like the Goodman brothers inside. Add in Anderson, Curtis, and Tucker we'll have a very very good physical line with really strong edges. But, next year might be ambitious.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lineman usually take a long time to develop not only physically but technically as well. Obviously Westerman is a freak and will be all world for us. I also like the Goodman brothers inside. Add in Anderson, Curtis, and Tucker we'll have a very very good physical line with really strong edges. But, next year might be ambitious.

Tucker will start as a true freshmen along with Whiley mark my words!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Calhoun broke down his top 3 in order and put ASU in front of Cal and Fresno State this is great news!

We're really deep at LB so I wouldn't expect Graham to take too many in this class. You think he's better than Payne?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got to get him first. I think he'd be the best recruit ASU has ever landed besides Burfict and Westerman if we can pull it off.. Love that Hamilton connection we have going on.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Pelon I think we need to land SmallWood though for line help that is a priority.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also Whiley will have to beat out, Strong, Smith #1, Morris, Jefferson, Smith #2, Lewis, and Foster.. That'll be tough but not impossible.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Whiley will have to beat out, Strong, Smith #1, Morris, Jefferson, Smith #2, Lewis, and Foster.. That'll be tough but not impossible.

Whiley will be our Patrick Peterson offense,defense and Special teams have you seen his acceleration.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Pelon I think we need to land SmallWood though for line help that is a priority.

Scary good with Humphreys, Pelon, and Smallwood. Yikes! Like top dline in the nation good. Not to mention Cunningham at Devil. People that don't follow recruiting closely think Graham isn't doing a good job, but he's very close to bringing in some major talent that ASU hasn't seen in decades. Need to put a product out there that he can sell though. So a win against USC would be huge.