• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA '13 No Huddle

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the update anyone having serious trouble with their No Huddle offense? As in, it is almost quicker to just huddle up and call a play rather than doing no huddle. Everytime I do no huddle now my team sets, and then my QB appears to "audible" out of the play and communicates to his players. He isn't really audibling, it is still the same play, but the WR then check with the other WRs to confirm what play it is, my RB checks with the QB to confirm and before you know it 6-7 seconds have ticked off the clock.

Is there a way to turn this off? I notice when the CPU goes no huddle they do not have this happen to them and they just line up and hike like you use to be able to do.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No huddle sucks now, like you said it actually saves time on the clock to huddle up:L. The kicker being the computer can snap the ball quickly. They need to fix that shit, you can't turn it off.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, happened to me as well, change your offense to fast tempo, seems to be a little bit faster. Although your qb still talks to the line and the receivers move and act like they didn't hear the play. How annoying.