• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcing teams to forefit is pretty freaking lame considering this is a new varient.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who like to take issue with shane and I constant complaining about refs. There are multiple tweets like this every weekend from neutral observers

whats the point though?

its like complaining about the weather in January in Cleveland. I mean does it make you feel better to complain? Its not like people are disputing that the refs can be shitty.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would Lakers fans rather have AD and this squad?

or no Davis and:

Ball
Ingram
Kuzma
Randle

?

basically saying- still sign LeBron- but just keep the young guys and play it out. Almost certainly no championship during "The Freak Show"- but going forward it would seem to be formidable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who like to take issue with shane and I constant complaining about refs. There are multiple tweets like this every weekend from neutral observers

I get that people want to bitch about bad calls.

My issue is that you and everyone who constantly bitches about it lack perspective about how hard the job is.

Officials are ALWAYS going to miss calls. And it is very easy to see what the call should have been in slow motion reply.

Just remember back when the NFL had to use replacement officials for a few games. People forget what bad officiating really looks like.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officials are ALWAYS going to miss calls. And it is very easy to see what the call should have been in slow motion reply.

I heard an interesting suggestion on this. I doubt it is doable as the toothpaste is already out of the tube, but the suggestion was that replay should be done at game speed. The idea being that slowing it to frame by frame, not only feeds the narrative about officials being terrible, thus kind of undermining them, it disrupts the flow of the game.

Of course the counter to that is...the point is to get the call right and sometimes you have to slow it that much to get the call right.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcing teams to forefit is pretty freaking lame considering this is a new varient.

I would say it's more about the Thanksgiving gatherings than it is the new variant. New variant or not, you can still get Covid if vaccinated.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that people want to bitch about bad calls.

My issue is that you and everyone who constantly bitches about it lack perspective about how hard the job is.

Just remember back when the NFL had to use replacement officials for a few games. People forget what bad officiating really looks like.

As long as replay isn't used for fouls, there are going to be errors both minor and huge. Human error is part of the game, players/refs/coaches alike.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I already know. Dunno if the game against Pittsburgh will be delayed or not...
Browns just cannot catch a break this year - sorry their bad luck now hurts your team - need KC to win next 2 and they might be ravaged bu Covid.

Just not our year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example of why KD's one of the biggest jackasses in the history of the league. What a complete POS.

An eighth grader is buried in criticism after Kevin Durant trashes him. 'Why's KD being so mean?'

KD retweeted a video of Jaylen Moore attempting a flashy move on the court. KD's response to the video- "This (expletive) stinks."

Then after KD went o the social medias to trash this kid two other NBAers also chimed in with their worthless and outta line two cents.

First that dipshit Isaiah Thomas (of the Lakers) said- "horrible basketball!!!, Smh."

Then some no-name fuck named Austin Daye (won a title with the Spurs in '14) said- "This is just bad hoops period."

Thomas & Daye wouldn't have said a damn thing about it had KD not turned into a total bitch and called this kid out in that fashion.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck? We all already know what you think. It doesnt make your bullshit any less tedious and old.

Especially as often as you do it.

I dont need to use the ignore button. I have other buttons I can use if a poster cant catch a clue as well.
crap...see everyone after the holidays.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example of why KD's one of the biggest jackasses in the history of the league. What a complete POS.

An eighth grader is buried in criticism after Kevin Durant trashes him. 'Why's KD being so mean?'

KD retweeted a video of Jaylen Moore attempting a flashy move on the court. KD's response to the video- "This (expletive) stinks."

Then after KD went o the social medias to trash this kid two other NBAers also chimed in with their worthless and outta line two cents.

First that dipshit Isaiah Thomas (of the Lakers) said- "horrible basketball!!!, Smh."

Then some no-name fuck named Austin Daye (won a title with the Spurs in '14) said- "This is just bad hoops period."

Thomas & Daye wouldn't have said a damn thing about it had KD not turned into a total bitch and called this kid out in that fashion.
Man, that's fucked up. Btw, never did like Isaiah Thomas's runt ass. He of all people should know what it's like to try to overcome. Little twerp...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns just cannot catch a break this year - sorry their bad luck now hurts your team - need KC to win next 2 and they might be ravaged bu Covid.

Just not our year.
Yeah, we had seven games worth of momentum. Few days left to see who, if anyone, we'll get back...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that's fucked up. Btw, never did like Isaiah Thomas's runt ass. He of all people should know what it's like to try to overcome. Little twerp...

KD crossed the line going outta his way to criticize that kid. I feel sorry for him.

Just another example of the glaring self esteem issues he deals with on a daily basis.

And I hope he gets called out for his insane immaturity.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is allowed to speak his mind. The flashy move was unnecessary and resulted in a missed shot. It also was a travel