• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name your top 4

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee informed us that Alabama's game against Texas was inconsequential. It did not matter whether or not they won or lost that game, because if they won every other game, then they would be in. They also informed us that every single game that FSU played didn't matter because they would not be a part of the playoffs this year regardless of an undefeated season. Kind of bizarre to think about.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and FSU vs Florida has no history of being an intense rivalry.

And FSU didn’t need an answered prayer to win.

I'm not the one arguing FSU should have been left out, pal.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU should've been left out. Their big win was against Florida, our big win was the day before against the #1 team in the country and reigning National Champions.

I hear all of the 'but they were undefeated's so they couldn't be left out, but how the hell do you leave out the team who just knocked off the #1 team in the land because they dropped an early game against what's now a higher ranked playoff team?

Tough decisions had to be made, tough decisions were made.

95636408_original.jpg

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sigh. cherry pick some more negatives. yeah, then they went out and beat the #1 team in the nation. Comments?

Fuck, I hate the SEC. Screw you for making me defend them. lol. :tsk::rolleyes2:

you should know, in rivalry games, you often can throw records out the window, they often end up being close.

FSU ALMOST got beat by a shitty 6-6 Boston College team, 29-31. oh, and fsu had their star QB.
Cherry pick narratives? Look at the full schedules. Florida State was the better team. But Committee (read: ESPN) couldn't live with the SEC being left out in the cold.

Ironically, I'm willing to bet that had Georgia won, FSU would have been in over Texas. Explain that.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(With that said if I was a FSU fan I'd be raising hell. But their target might should be Texas. Look at the BCS.)

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU should've been left out. Their big win was against Florida, our big win was the day before against the #1 team in the country and reigning National Champions.

I hear all of the 'but they were undefeated's so they couldn't be left out, but how the hell do you leave out the team who just knocked off the #1 team in the land because they dropped an early game against what's now a higher ranked playoff team?

Tough decisions had to be made, tough decisions were made.

View attachment 347748
Their "big win" was beating LSU by a bigger margin that yall did. And they didn't get beat by two scores at home.

I don't know why you are trying to justify this with on field performance. Just lean into the reality of you are special little boys who get special treatment. Own it. I would.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee informed us that Alabama's game against Texas was inconsequential. It did not matter whether or not they won or lost that game, because if they won every other game, then they would be in. They also informed us that every single game that FSU played didn't matter because they would not be a part of the playoffs this year regardless of an undefeated season. Kind of bizarre to think about.
Here's what the Committee taught us this year.

1. Sit your stars in easily winnable games
2. Lie about injuries
3. Rush kids back from injury as soon as possible
4. Having a cheating scandal over your head doesn't matter
5. Play in the favored conference

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their "big win" was beating LSU by a bigger margin that yall did. And they didn't get beat by two scores at home.

I don't know why you are trying to justify this with on field performance. Just lean into the reality of you are special little boys who get special treatment. Own it. I would.

Excuse me. Did FSU beat the #1 team?

There's another part of this too if you want to get into the politics of it. The ACC commish sucks. He went silent. The most he did was send out a press release. Meanwhile the SEC commish was doing interviews, on TV and at the games lobbying for SEC teams. Shit like that is why FSU will be in the SEC shortly.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's another part of this too if you want to get into the politics of it. The ACC commish sucks. He went silent. The most he did was send out a press release. Meanwhile the SEC commish was doing interviews, on TV and at the games lobbying for SEC teams. Shit like that is why FSU will be in the SEC shortly.
Top three teams are michigan, Ohio state, and Penn state according to FPI.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bama beat Michigan?

(agreed on the ACC comish)

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry pick narratives? Look at the full schedules. Florida State was the better team. But Committee (read: ESPN) couldn't live with the SEC being left out in the cold.

Ironically, I'm willing to bet that had Georgia won, FSU would have been in over Texas. Explain that.
key word there is "WAS"........... and that's debatable as hell. WTF, fsu is not the same team. period.

maybe shut your mouth until you play GA, and see what happens.

and bullshit.

Texas would have taken the 4 spot if GA had won. so be more delusional. Did you watch Texas destroy okla st? that was a convincing win. fsu sqeaking by lville was not. that was a shitshow by both.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan
Ohio State
Penn State
and then a distant fourth would be probably Alabama

I'd have Ohio State ahead of FSU. Penn State can go to hell. Everytime they get their chance they seem to blow it.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your conference is dying, bro. We're gonna kill it.
This is the attitude yall should be embracing. Not some bullshit "we deserved it over an undefeated P5 champ" logic. At least the "cash money hoes fuck yall" take I can respect.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey FSU fans. Tell ya what. might want to hold up on some of your outrage............. Wait until the offseason in 2024 when the NCAA comes down with their punishment on mich. when they negate wins, scholarship reductions, vacate wins, bowl bans, post season play. realizing that FSU could've had a spot filled by them.