• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MW general discussion

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is complicated. forgve me if i get it wrong.

Mountain
Air Force:
Win out. This im sure of.
New Mexico: Win out. They would have the tie break over both Boise and AF.
Boise: Win out. This would give them the tie break over AF. Need NM to lose 2.
Colorado State: Win out and have Boise and Utah State lose out. 1 more win by either puts them at worst a tie with Colorado State with the tie break win having beat them head to head. CSU also needs AF to lose 2 more.
Utah State: win out and have Boise lose 1 more and have both AF and NM lose 2 more.
This whole thing could end in a multi team tie which I would have to look at the conference tie breakers. Will wait to see what happens.

West
San Diego State:
Can afford 1 loss anwhere. Can afford 2 losses as long as they do not lose to Nevada.
Nevada: Win out and have SDSU lose 1 more.
San Jose State: is out after they lost.
UNLV: is out after they lost.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you may have jinxed Boise with that...

Wasn't saying we were going to take it sir

I have no idea why Vegas had us as 30 point favorites LOL

I was worried about this one from the beginning

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mountain
Air Force:
Beat New Mexico Saturday and they win the division. If they lose they must win the final game.
New Mexico: Win out need Air Force to lose their final game. Colorado State to lose another.

Colorado State: Win out and hope they stay in a mutliway tie with 3 losses and that the tie break falls in their favor.
Utah State: win out and hope they stay in a mutliway tie with 3 losses and that the tie break falls in their favor.
Boise: Win out and hope they stay in a mutliway tie with 3 losses and that the tie break falls in their favor.
This whole thing could end in a multi team tie which I would have to look at the conference tie breakers. Will wait to see what happens.
when I started doing this I never expected it to get this complicated.

West
San Diego State:
have clinched the worst they finish is with 2 conference losses which everyone else already has 3.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air Force has clinched sir
Not Yet. Air Force is 6-1 with 2 conference games left including New Mexico. If NM wins and AF loses again they finish with 3 losses tied with NM and NM would then have the tie break.
the problem is that Colorado State has 1 game left with Fresno and has 3 losses with wins over AF and NM but losses to Boise and Utah State.
Boise has a game with San Jose and has 3 losses with a win over CSU but losses to Utah State AF and NM. I think they lose in tie break but not 100%.
Utah State has no conference games left with 3 losses and wins over CSU and Boise but losses to AF and NM.
All 5 could end up with 3 losses in conference and then tie breaks have to come in but with 5 teams Im not sure how that would work exactly.
My best interpretation is
Boise lost to 3 of the other 4 so they would be out.
AF would have lost to 2 other of the tied teams, Utah State lost to 2 other of the tied teams, CSU has 2 losses to the other tied team, NM would have 3 wins over the other 4 tied teams I think this would mean NM wins but if Boise is eliminated does it go to the same kind of break down against only the other 4? in which the whole thing might change.
Like I said its a cluster if this happens.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things also change if only 4 teams end with 3 losses or if only 3 do or if only 2 do. its still too much what if for me.