• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moves I would like to see from the Mariners

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt put too much into Harang's performance today. It was the padres afterall. And, they were hitting some rockets off of him that just didnt find holes. Nothing I saw today has changed my mind about Harang. I dont see him lasting the year.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't believe Harang lasts the year. I just mean he gets a pass to pitch again in 5 days. I do believe one more bad outing and they will DFA him.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't believe Harang lasts the year. I just mean he gets a pass to pitch again in 5 days. I do believe one more bad outing and they will DFA him.

I think his shutout bought him more than one bad outing. I think the guy who probably lost his job is Maurer. I think Bonderman is coming up and Maurer is going down, if they can find someone on the 40-man roster that they don't mind dumping.

I think Harang might last until Rameriz is ready to rejoin the rotation. I'd say Rameriz is about four starts away, or about three weeks. If Harang needs to be cut before Rameriz is ready, then I guess Noesi might get a start or two.

The 'F' word ('fired') is getting a lot louder in the Seattle media lately, so I think Wedge and Zduriencik or more willing to experiment right now. They literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his shutout bought him more than one bad outing. I think the guy who probably lost his job is Maurer. I think Bonderman is coming up and Maurer is going down, if they can find someone on the 40-man roster that they don't mind dumping.

I think Harang might last until Rameriz is ready to rejoin the rotation. I'd say Rameriz is about four starts away, or about three weeks. If Harang needs to be cut before Rameriz is ready, then I guess Noesi might get a start or two.

The 'F' word ('fired') is getting a lot louder in the Seattle media lately, so I think Wedge and Zduriencik or more willing to experiment right now. They literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Good call, Maurer sent down and Liddi called up.

This friggin' franchise......ugh

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call, Maurer sent down and Liddi called up.

This friggin' franchise......ugh

Seriously? There bullpen is gassed so they bring up a player who will see the field once a week (unless they decide to cut ties with Ryan)

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? There bullpen is gassed so they bring up a player who will see the field once a week (unless they decide to cut ties with Ryan)

Smoak and Morse unavailable for a few days. They needed a bat. Too bad it had to be Liddi. The dude has already struck out 76 times this year.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoak was able to pinch hit yesterday and Morse will either join the team in Minnesota or be back when we return home next week. My guess is Liddi will be replaced with either Bonderman or Beaven as early this weekend and possibly by Sunday when Maurer's old rotation spot comes up.

Bonderman was pulled after 4 innings and 1 er the other day and a decision has to be made on him by Saturday so it would not shock me to see him called up and starting on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator: