• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things I'd Like To See

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the line judge is late in calling a play clock violation, they get missed all the time because the line judge is looking at the line and has to turn his head to see the clock. Why not put a clock, or light, on the opposite sideline at the LOS that will show him/her the moment the clock hits 0?

We all know the feeling of a big TD being on hold because there is a penalty flag. Often we know there is a flag before the play has ended. Talk about a buzz kill, everyone stops and has to wait. Why not have 2 flags, one the traditional penalty flag and then the official can throw a blue flag if it's on the offense or a white flag if it's on the defense so the announcers and fans will know immediately if the play will stand or not?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are way too stupid to do that. The 2nd part.

The league is way too stupid to do that. The 1st part.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are way too stupid to do that. The 2nd part.

The league is way too stupid to do that. The 1st part.

Right, but we all tune in to watch the games. You do know it's the most popular and probably financially stable pro sports league, right? They have issues, being stupid is probably pretty far down the list.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but we all tune in to watch the games. You do know it's the most popular and probably financially stable pro sports league, right? They have issues, being stupid is probably pretty far down the list.
If it doesn't effect their bottom line they don't give a shit.
"Let the peons complain"

But this thread was about solutions. They are too stupid to give shit.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong that these changes will enhance the game for their customers? Hell I'm still pissed that Justin Tucker's record setting game winning field goal should never have been kicked because the play clock on the previous play had expired by 2 seconds.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong that these changes will enhance the game for their customers? Hell I'm still pissed that Justin Tucker's record setting game winning field goal should never have been kicked because the play clock on the previous play had expired by 2 seconds.
Actually, as always your ideas are good. I like it as starting point.