• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked to assume the role of GM for the Bears during a recent mock draft (there weren't enough participants so I added the Bears to the Seahawks that I was already doing). Not being a fan, I read through here on you all's opinions and also looked at what the media was saying. The Bears are officially done (I admit I didn't know that the Bears didn't have a 7th round pick, so I may have misplayed the last pick). Here's what was selected for the Bears, what do you all think (please, lynching may seam like a good idea, but I did only have a couple hours to prepare before the draft started).

1 - Danny Shelton, DT Washington
2 - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB UCLA
3 - Brett Hundley, QB UCLA
4 - Ben Heeney, ILB Kansas
5 - Davis Tull, OLB Chattanooga
6 - Ibraheim Campbell, SS Northwestern

C

cubzzzfanincali

hah, I literally just got done reading one guy's opinion that Shelton is one of the most likely busts in the draft. But sure, go ahead, draft him. It's a mock draft, it won't hurt anybody.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hah, I literally just got done reading one guy's opinion that Shelton is one of the most likely busts in the draft. But sure, go ahead, draft him. It's a mock draft, it won't hurt anybody.

Could be true. I don't think he'll ever put up big numbers, but he'll be someone who'll be a beast to move out of the middle of the line and moving to a 3-4, the Bears would benefit from someone like Shelton. Now, I do admit, since Seattle doesn't pick til the end of the second round, I am not as familiar with the early first round guys as I probably should be. I contemplated Amari Cooper, but with Fox having never drafted a WR in the first round in his entire career, I thought DL would be the more likely route.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the buttons on your computer stuck on your second pick. jcvdtsrtfujn gftdesjhh would be ok with me.