• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I was thrilled we killed the Gophers and took the pig back, I have been very interested to see them win 4 straight to get to 8-2...going to be hard for them in the last 2 games and I see them ending at 8-4 with remaining games against MSU and Wisconsin, but who knows.

They beat Northwestern, Nebraska, Indiana and Penn State in conference and UNLV, San Jose St, New Mexico State and Western Illinois out of conference. Losses to Iowa and Michigan.

Ranked 94th on offense and 47th on defense...now that is a really good schedule to put some wins on the board and I can't fault them at all for the wins, NW is really down, so is Penn State and Nebraska, good time to catch them. SOS is 61 (Iowa is 36)

I could say a lot more, but won't...just kudos to them for at least an 8 win season, something we should see Iowa with as well IMO.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that win is looking better and better....and so is the near-win vs NIU, who is likely BCS bound if they beat Ball State.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Dodd writes this great piece about Minnesota on CBS today, blah blah blah, all the adversity and such...I love it...I wish coach Kill the best but that is not a great team

funny he is writing that after spewing all that hate against Iowa a few years ago along with all the other assholes who said Iowa was the worst undefeated team ever; no one seemed to sing their praises for getting there and doing what was needed so long...but Minnesota is akin to the second coming, that's ridiculous

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would seriously punch that guy in the face if I ever came up to him face to face. Fucking douchebag

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell Hawk...usually you are the calmest of the board and more political than us. I'm with ya. If you don't him out, I certainly will...lol

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I am like a dog, fiercely loyal, so all those articles that Dodd has written really have burned all bridges of me even accepting him as a decent human being, from the "worst undefeated team ever" to the "Iowa sucks due to rhabdo" to just any article he has ever written about Iowa being so negative, just pisses me off