• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spam DOES matter. Your not being forced to speak German DOES matter. Wouldn't be the case without the state of and the Univ of Minnesota.

You might not be able to be talking to me online if not for UMn?

Spam definitely doesn't matter

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was.

It's history, it's factual, can't change history. Can't change the facts.

UMn's HAS dominated cfb. Been the BEST EVER, for a very long period of time. DECADES, several of them.

Iowa NEVER has been. Oregon hasn't even come close.

Both are NEVER BEENS.

And even if they became title contenders, it would take a lifetime for them to catch up to what UMn has done.
Not being rude, but is your Dad still alive?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at being forced to bring up what his ancestors saw.
I have SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES OVER A DOZEN Natl Titles won by UMn.

And in cool sports like Hockey & Wrestling.

And a MIRACLE ON ICE, as well.

When has Oregon won a title in a cool sport? EVER, in your lifetime?? Fuck, even if you were alive in 1939 as my father was, you wouldn't have lauded Oregon's NCAA bb title in 1939 as you do now. It was basically the same as winning an NIT now, lol. It was the tournament those who DID NOT get invited to the NIT tourney went to. It was the consolation tourney of the time, lol.

And I think you actually know this, but you are too much of a wuss to admit it, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spam definitely doesn't matter
The particle accelerator does/did. The proximity fuse does/did/still does. The Mass Spectrograph does/still does/always has. Synthetic rubber does/still does/always has. RADAR DOES/still does/always will.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES OVER A DOZEN Natl Titles won by UMn.

And in cool sports like Hockey & Wrestling.

And a MIRACLE ON ICE, as well.

When has Oregon won a title in a cool sport? EVER, in your lifetime?? Fuck, even if you were alive in 1939 as my father was, you wouldn't have lauded Oregon's NCAA bb title in 1939 as you do now. It was basically the same as winning an NIT now, lol. It was the tournament those who DID NOT get invited to the NIT tourney went to. It was the consolation tourney of the time, lol.

And I think you actually know this, but you are too much of a wuss to admit it, lol.

Lol @ being relegated to irrelevant sports like wrestling/hockey when your football team blows.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being rude, but is your Dad still alive?
Yes he is. Just turned 90 in early November.

He listened to Bernie Bierman's Gopher teams win Natl Titles in 40 & 41. He was a huge fan of Nagurski and the Chicago Bears, he wore a leather helmet in HS. He played alongside Lute Olsen at Augsburg. He took his players to Gopher games in 1960. I was born with maroon and gold blood running through my veins.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MN started off the year beating up on some truly terrible teams, and you thought they were good. Which is fair, because they have been so dogshit for so long, it kind of looked like they could compete. Since then. they have lost to every team they have played with a pulse "Rules the world"

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MN started off the year beating up on some truly terrible teams, and you thought they were good. Which is fair, because they have been so dogshit for so long, it kind of looked like they could compete. Since then. they have lost to every team they have played with a pulse "Rules the world"

Yup. They even lost to some teams without a pulse.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is. Just turned 90 in early November.

He listened to Bernie Bierman's Gopher teams win Natl Titles in 40 & 41. He was a huge fan of Nagurski and the Chicago Bears, he wore a leather helmet in HS. He played alongside Lute Olsen at Augsburg. He took his players to Gopher games in 1960. I was born with maroon and gold blood running through my veins.
That's awesome!

Still doesn't make it relevant or modern, It's like me bragging about the invention of the wheel

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ being relegated to irrelevant sports like wrestling/hockey when your football team blows.
They are not irrelevant, and they actually win Natl Titles.

More people recognize the name Brock Lesnar than any Duck alum, EVER. Or Ric Flair, or Vern Gagne?

Phil Kessel recently was acknowledged as the NHL's all-time IRON MAN, playing over 990 games in a row, he's close to 1000 now.

I wouldn't be surprised if more people didn't recognize him than any Duck sports alum ever.

I'm sure Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield along with Bronko Nagurski and Bud Grant, along with Bud Wilkinson, and Kevin McHale, ALL are more recognized than any Duck sports alum out there as well.

I mean, this isn't even funny how easy this is.

Patty Berg, Tom Lehman, Herb Brooks?

That's what? 13 alum that ALL probably are more recognizable names than any Oregon sports alum in existence? lol

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not irrelevant, and they actually win Natl Titles.

More people recognize the name Brock Lesnar than any Duck alum, EVER. Or Ric Flair, or Vern Gagne?

Phil Kessel recently was acknowledged as the NHL's all-time IRON MAN, playing over 990 games in a row, he's close to 1000 now.

I wouldn't be surprised if more people didn't recognize him than any Duck sports alum ever.

I'm sure Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield along with Bronko Nagurski and Bud Grant, along with Bud Wilkinson, and Kevin McHale, ALL are more recognized than any Duck sports alum out there as well.

I mean, this isn't even funny how easy this is.

Patty Berg, Tom Lehman, Herb Brooks?

That's what? 13 alum that ALL probably are more recognizable names than any Oregon sports alum in existence? lol

Tldr