• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Minnesota @ Green Bay

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
my son in law knew I was drunk after the steeler game so he came up and took me to the TIME OUT bar for the vikes game .. I was the only one with a steelers jersey on but it was fun fucking with the packer fans there lol

Nice..lol

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? We weren't even expected to be here. We had 2 starting O-linemen out since preseason. Injuries to 3 of our best defensive players. One of the youngest teams. What's not to be happy about? Seriously?

Vikings have good young defense, like a lot of their recent draft picks on that side of the ball.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it sad that the Vikings are celebrating like they finally won a SB when this means that they will most likely get demoralized on their own college field by the Seahawks? While the Packers travel to Washington? I know the Packers aren't playing great but I'd rather face Washington than the same team for the third time in a season.

Vikings have pretty good young team... especially on defense. Not sold on Bridgewater yet.

I do not see either Packers or Vikings making much of a run in playoffs, but anything can happen in the playoffs... Seattle just turned the tables on Arizona which I did not think was likely. Maybe Vikings can do the same to Seahawks. Honestly less optimistic for Packers vs Redskins than Vikings chances vs Seahawks.... nothing has been figured out/corrected in Packers passing game since after their bye in Week 7.

Packers passing game is a shambles... it is more than just losing Jordy... Adams and R. Rodgers have been disappointments as 2nd year players, neither took much of a jump in 2nd year and Ty injury may have been more impactful than anyone thought.. he has not played since SD game.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid's unique and that's for sure. I like Teddy, game manager type QB.

yup, question is, is that good enough. Division titles r welcomed but its Super Bowls wins that we crave. can he lead us there?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win Vikes and as a Packer fan have to look at the advantages of losing as well with what seems to be a playoff game they can be more competitive in for one and a little better draft position and then when next years schedule comes out the Pack will get to play the other 2cnd place teams in the two NFC divisions where they dont play the full division instead of the first place teams

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we had a pass blocking O-line? Yes.

BTW...

Did I hear correctly last night that the Vikes are THE ONLY NFL team with their O-line "intact for the entire year"?

I know we lost one of last night. But still.

That had to have been incorrect, as we had guys miss a game here and there, during the regular season, if I'm not mistaken. At least I could'e swore we did? Fusco, maybe?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That had to have been incorrect, as we had guys miss a game here and there, during the regular season, if I'm not mistaken. At least I could'e swore we did? Fusco, maybe?

I think the Line we had was intact all season, as u know, issue was 2 of our starters missed the entire season

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that Adrian Peterson continues to win rushing titles. I think he's the 2nd oldest to win one and he doesn't seem to be slowing down.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that Adrian Peterson continues to win rushing titles. I think he's the 2nd oldest to win one and he doesn't seem to be slowing down.

yup, and his O line pretty much sucked this year

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

I don't know what that meathead was thinking?!?!
He was getting about $1200.00 per game for his services as a mascott.
He thought he would go ahead and up his price to $20,000.00 per game......they gave him an apple and a road map and sent him on his way.