• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Minnesota @ Green Bay

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, a play that shouldn't have happened, your time was and is up.
So is the Vikes...but then...I'm pretty sure you'd rather they have a game next week than no chance at all...right...moron???

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats sad is you whining like a little pussy, you lost, get over it
Who's upset...you won the game...but sadly lost the war...it's the same old same old for Vikings fans...more dust in the trophy case

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the Vikes...but then...I'm pretty sure you'd rather they have a game next week than no chance at all...right...moron???

Who's the moron? The moron who is proud his team exceeded all expectations or the moron who supports a sinking ship?

You are clearly bothered by this and if I were in your position I would be too.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it sad that the Vikings are celebrating like they finally won a SB when this means that they will most likely get demoralized on their own college field by the Seahawks? While the Packers travel to Washington? I know the Packers aren't playing great but I'd rather face Washington than the same team for the third time in a season.
Nah. What's sad is all the butthurt flowing the color of Wisconsin cheese, from the likes of you and @Moab. Stay classy. You don't have much time to wash the sand out of Erin's vagina before traveling to Washington.

fb_img_1451868797474-jpg.73189.jpg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i'd rather have a division title to fall back on when both teams more than likely(definitely in the packs case) fail to win a SB. Butthurt is all you are and its disturbing. I'm happy with a 4 win improvment with a young team. You mad??

O and that college stadium? Its so we can build the best stadium in the league lol.

Yep. Get the bragging rights on division title and Zygi gets to put a little extra $$$ in his pocket with the home playoff game which might convince him to open up for another FA during the offseason.

And a home game against a good Seattle team isn't nearly as lopsided of a matchup compared to going on the road against that Washington team as people want to think.

If it were still November I might take that Wash road game....but it is January in the Midwest. Let's see how that new found Seattle passing game does with temperatures in the teens and a wind chill factor well below zero.

Will be a good way to close up TCF stadium professional career. Crazy but this is almost certainly going to be the very last outdoor NFL game to be played in MN in our lifetime.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Get the bragging rights on division title and Zygi gets to put a little extra $$$ in his pocket with the home playoff game which might convince him to open up for another FA during the offseason.

And a home game against a good Seattle team isn't nearly as lopsided of a matchup compared to going on the road against that Washington team as people want to think.

If it were still November I might take that Wash road game....but it is January in the Midwest. Let's see how that new found Seattle passing game does with temperatures in the teens and a wind chill factor well below zero.

Will be a good way to close up TCF stadium professional career. Crazy but this is almost certainly going to be the very last outdoor NFL game to be played in MN in our lifetime.
it's supposed to be 12 degrees and breezy on sunday for the game according to channel 9 news this morning

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good win for the Vikings but they act like they just won a Super Bowl.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
A good win for the Vikings but they act like they just won a Super Bowl.

I stayed up and watched a local post game show. Every interview, and press conference I seen showed the players very even keeled. No one was really excited yet, because they know they're getting ready for next week.
Not sure, but sounds like you're talking out your ass again.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stayed up and watched a local post game show. Every interview, and press conference I seen showed the players very even keeled. No one was really excited yet, because they know they're getting ready for next week.
Not sure, but sounds like you're talking out your ass again.

I don't think he ever stops.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
it's supposed to be 12 degrees and breezy on sunday for the game according to channel 9 news this morning

I seen 8 for a high temp...Might want to bundle up for that one. lol

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seen 8 for a high temp...Might want to bundle up for that one. lol

:scratch: We must all be watching different stations, as I saw 19 for the high. Granted, the game will be over before it gets there, so.... who knows what the kick off temp will be. :lol:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
:scratch: We must all be watching different stations, as I saw 19 for the high. Granted, the game will be over before it gets there, so.... who knows what the kick off temp will be. :lol:

I like yours better.